Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gypsy's... Have Any Of You Dealt With Them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gypsy's... Have Any Of You Dealt With Them?

I've been watching that show my gypsy wedding, which makes gypsys look like 2 steps below trailer park trash. The only thing worse than their behavior on the show is their horrendous wedding attire.

I know that Gypsys have two big stereotypes, one for being fortune tellers, and the other for being thieves. Tyson Fury is a gypsy and Wilder believes he used some alakazam magic on him.

What are your guys thoughts, have you encountered any gypsys?

Yes, they will steal the eyes out of your head while you are still looking at them.

Comment

Never had a good experience with them.

- I have a mate that was on his own and got beat up by a group of them for no reason, when he was 16.
      - They occupied a local green in my village and just left all their rubbish including used nappies and other human waste, the funny thing was people defended them as clean when they turned up.
      - The robbed the tools out my dad's mates van and he caught them trying to sell them in the market, got the police involved. Their families started sending him death threats to drop charges, he didn't.
      - One was in the local pub coked of his nut and threatened to slit throat of mates for no appaerent reason, I wasn't there.
      - They come to town stuff goes missing such as lead of roofs, maybe a coincidence.
      - They did a drive for my Grandparents and it deteriated after a couple of months going all uneven.
      - They turned up at my GF's Mums house said she's got a couple tiles missing and needed her roof fixing luckily her mum has a builder she uses so she got him round to look at it and nothing was wrong.

These are all true stories and you hear of so many more where I live. I think the only people that generally defend them do not live close by. I'm sure there will be a few 'good ones' so to speak and I'm one of the first to disregard a racist but from actual experience I get the feeling travellers have an almost like pirate like culture as being a gypsy it is more of a way of life than race and would say are largely trouble.

Comment

Just Brad Pitt from Snatch and Tyson Fury via the television.

Comment

Years ago I lived next to one. They would pull up and honk the horn until someone came outside. Then the person would open the truck door and garbage would fall out.
          They would always leave the garbage cans out. One day I woke up went to work and one of the cans was burned to the ground.
          The straw that broke the camels back was when I came home from work and my hose was attached to their house. I flipped out at this point. Knocked on the door and asked WTF was MY hose on their house! He said, I needed to wash my car. I told him to get a job and go buy his own hose. Next time he touched my **** it would be ugly. He said, chill man its ok. I went off on everything, the garbage cans, the honking, the fact they were renters and didnt take care of the home and on and on. He just looked at me.

They moved about a month later.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            I've been watching that show my gypsy wedding, which makes gypsys look like 2 steps below trailer park trash. The only thing worse than their behavior on the show is their horrendous wedding attire.

I know that Gypsys have two big stereotypes, one for being fortune tellers, and the other for being thieves. Tyson Fury is a gypsy and Wilder believes he used some alakazam magic on him.

What are your guys thoughts, have you encountered any gypsys?

Tyson Fury is a Irish travelers. A gypsy are Romani people who traces their roots to India region they have no real home land and they are darker skin tone. Two totally different groups of people. I hate when Tyson walks around saying that.

Comment

Honestly I only seen gypsies at parks doing palm reading but I never see a Irish traveler (Tyson fury ).

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                Tyson Fury is a Irish travelers. A gypsy are Romani people who traces their roots to India region they have no real home land and they are darker skin tone. Two totally different groups of people. I hate when Tyson walks around saying that.
                This, the Irish had that label put on them by the rest of the UK.

Real Gypsy females are hot as shyt when they are young but don't age very well. I was messing around with one way back in the day, it was cool... until I saw her pops gun rack.

Comment

All the fxcking time.

Pretty much every car park/industrial estate/playing field around my area has at one time been taken over by pikies.

Police and council don't like to do anything about it.

A bloke I know who owned some land had some pikies move on his land with up to 30 caravans and refused to budge. Police didn't do anything so he hired a security firm to get them off. They eventually left but they left behind a load of litter and tonnes of human waste.

I had one ask me in my younger years "i'll fight ye for yer trainers" lolnope.

Comment

I reckon BostonGuy will come in hard with banhammer. This thread is blatant racism of the kind he has said he will no longer tolerate.

Comment

Working...
                    X