No announcement yet.

Emotional Support Animals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emotional Support Animals?

What do you think about Emotional Support Animals?

People bringing all kinds of animals on the plane because if they dont they are too depressed.

Animals into the grocery store as they shop.

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

People bringing all kinds of animals on the plane because if they dont they are too depressed.

I don't have a problem with the animal itself but think that the person is a beetch.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      I don't have a problem with the animal itself but think that the person is a beetch.
      Me too bro. I was on a flight from FLL to LAX after long week of meetings and no sleep. I was going to try to crash on my flight home and then this granny sitting next to me has a big arse dog sitting where my feet should be extended.

Flight attendant said she's protected and legally they can't tell her to move her dog. Finally the last 45min she looks down and tells her dog to make room for my legs to extend.

Gee thanks for moving your dog the last 45 min of a 6 hour flight.

Comment

Me too bro. I was on a flight from FLL to LAX after long week of meetings and no sleep. I was going to try to crash on my flight home and then this granny sitting next to me has a big arse dog sitting where my feet should be extended.

Flight attendant said she's protected and legally they can't tell her to move her dog. Finally the last 45min she looks down and tells her dog to make room for my legs to extend.

Gee thanks for moving your dog the last 45 min of a 6 hour flight.
        I had no idea this was a thing! I was thinking of taking jhonny with me to the US as a seeing eye dog. But, he’s so poorly mannered, I’d end up strangling him within the first hour. There is no comfort in him, at least none for me.

Dayuuum people get away with all kids of bs. Do they gotta pay more for the comfort animal?

Comment

When it is a friendly dog brought into the children's ward to cheer up terminally ill kids it is a great thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I had no idea this was a thing! I was thinking of taking jhonny with me to the US as a seeing eye dog. But, he’s so poorly mannered, I’d end up strangling him within the first hour. There is no comfort in him, at least none for me.

Dayuuum people get away with all kids of bs. Do they gotta pay more for the comfort animal?
            Yeah bro I bring it up because DELTA finally stopped allowing this so people started freaking out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              When it is a friendly dog brought into the children's ward to cheer up terminally ill kids it is a great thing.
              Obviously bro. but we are referring to the adults who use the animals as an excuse to inconvenience everyone around them.

I mean if you are so damn depressed you can't take a flight without your dog or weird animal then dont get on a flight right?

Comment

Obviously bro. but we are referring to the adults who use the animals as an excuse to inconvenience everyone around them.

I mean if you are so damn depressed you can't take a flight without your dog or weird animal then dont get on a flight right?
                I hear ya. There are people that go overboard and even abuse the system.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  I hear ya. There are people that go overboard and even abuse the system.
                  I love when animals save little kids lives.

did you see that video where some pitbull just went up to some like toddler and started biting his leg without letting go then this awesome cat saw it and ran right up to the pitbull and rammed its head right into the pitbuls face making him back off and run away?

Now these types of animals are true heroes literally!

Comment

A lot of the time it's bull****, but I've actually met a single person who likely would've been an anxious anti-social mess were it not for her support animal and vape pen.

There needs to be a better filtering out of the bull****, but seeing it actually help someone, I can't completely trash it.

Comment

Working...
                    X