Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps lawyer gets three years in prison!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another investigation stemming from Cohen’s testimony

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-i...rs-11544736455

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      I never said any of that...

You ACCUSED me of it.....

I said post them to show proof...

you tuck you tail and dont do it and now are crying....

Nobody is tucking nothing. You said to show proof of where you blindly support trump and I said for what and that it would take to long to show everytime you have.

All one needs to do is look at your post you have made regarding trump and you will see your blind love for whatever he says.

When have you ever shot down something that trump says that was factually not true?

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
        Their level of critical thinking and logical reasoning skills makes me think they barely finished high school.
        What's funny is so many of them claim advanced degrees, business experience, financial independence, etc, yet they write at grade school levels and their real world knowledge, most notably relating to private sector Economics, is almost nonexistent.

Comment

• Well, turns out trump was recorded talking to Cohen about the payments.

That's crazy because when trump was first asked he said he had no idea about any payments, almost like he got caught in a lie, while speaking to the american people. Can't believe our president would lie....
          Exclusive: CNN obtains secret Trump-Cohen tape
          (CNN) — Presidential candidate Donald Trump is heard on tape discussing with his attorney Michael Cohen how they would buy the rights to a Playboy model's story about an alleged affair Trump had with her years earlier, according to the audio recording of the conversation aired exclusively on CNN's "Cuomo Prime Time."

Related Article: Stormy Daniels' lawyer wanted to discuss settlement with Michael Cohen
          The recording offers the public a glimpse at the confidential discussions between Trump and Cohen, and it confirms the man who now occupies the Oval Office had contemporaneous knowledge of a proposal to buy the rights to the story of Karen McDougal, a woman who has alleged she had an extramarital affair with Trump about a decade ago.
          Cohen told Trump about his plans to set up a company and finance the purchase of the rights from American Media, which publishes the National Enquirer.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              ?

theres people that plead guilty to things and then comes out someone else did it etc

thats happenend throughout USA history this isnt something new

especially when they threaten you with 30+ years compared to 2 years if you take a plea deal

COMMON SENSE BRUH!
              I get that. I plea bargain routinely. But its taking a plea to a lesser or alternative CRIME. I say again, you cant plea to a NON CRIME.

Cant be facing a drinking and driving charge and plea it down to driving the speed limit (example). Driving the speed limit isn't a crime not even an infraction!That's what 1 bad is essentially asserting.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Yo BigJavi. Just verified his meme.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...0e5_story.html

I hope I don’t need to link a source for the enquirer being fake news as well...

Comment

• O

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      Yo BigJavi. Just verified his meme.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...0e5_story.html

I hope I don’t need to link a source for the enquirer being fake news as well...

As long as you know you’re working pro bono.

Javicita is full blown ******ed.

He’s also inflicted with “Daddy Don’t Want Me Syndrome”.

And let it be known he’s dos caras to the bone....

Comment

Working...
                      X