Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps lawyer gets three years in prison!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    If nothing was done wrong why did Cohen admit, & plead guilty, to campaign finance violations? And why did AMI also admit campaign finance violations for a deal? And the main question is if nothing was done wrong why did Trump lie about it for so long?
    First point, it’s common practice to plead guilty to lower charges that you didn’t commit in exchange for leniency on much serious crimes that you did commit. Cohen was facing 25 years for the multiple counts of tax evasion and fraud charges alone.

Second point, the conditions around those payments: Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
    Trump held his end of the deal and did his best to deny the affairs.

Regardless what Cohen and AMI admitted to, Trump campaign has the right to face its accuser in court.
    AMI is a tabloid company, they make money for lying and making up stories. Like Cohen, they are not what you would consider credible witnesses.
    There is a reason why Trump used these people... because it would be easy to discredit them when s**ts hits the fan.

Comment

Everybody is lying & pleading guilty about something that wasn't wipin wrong.

This is why i call Trump supporters cult members. All logic and common sense goes out the window when it comes to him.

If they repeat the lies enough, they will believe them.

It amazes me that they can’t/won’t accept that trump is up to his neck in it.

They have a confession from his personal lawyer and other associates who have talked, and even without the confessions, they have enough evidence it seems.

Comment

If nothing was done wrong why did Cohen admit, & plead guilty, to campaign finance violations? And why did AMI also admit campaign finance violations for a deal? And the main question is if nothing was done wrong why did Trump lie about it for so long?
        “The Office also announced today that it has previously reached a non-prosecution agreement with AMI, in connection with AMI’s role in making the above-described $150,000 payment before the 2016 presidential election,” the U.S. attorney’s office said in a statement on Cohen’s sentencing. “As a part of the agreement, AMI admitted that it made the $150,000 payment in concert with a candidate’s presidential campaign, and in order to ensure that the woman did not publicize damaging allegations about the candidate before the 2016 presidential election. AMI further admitted that its principal purpose in making the payment was to suppress the woman’s story so as to prevent it from influencing the election.”

how was a story about trump smashing some hoes gonna "influence the election"?

also this:

"Though Cohen initially planned to repay AMI for the catch-and-kill agreement, he never repaid the media company."

all this....

and not one shred of proof from cohen stated that trump ordered him to use campagin money for payments, or lack payments of....

and they, AMI, have to show PROOF that trump stated anything to them to pay them hoes to keep quiet.....

thats all im asking for....

What ifs is not what is.

Comment

Everybody is lying & pleading guilty about something that wasn't wipin wrong.
          Strawman, as is typical with you.

I said that in relation to Cohen only, not the others.

Again, you ain't keeping up.

What I have said, and you superfans have yet to address , is that none of the pleas and convictions involve collusion.

And that includes Cohen.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          This is why i call Trump supporters cult members. All logic and common sense goes out the window when it comes to him.
          That's comical coming from you, especially when you're on record putting people on Ignore for asking you tough, on topic questions your team loyalty cant allow to answer.

You're projecting, and cheerleading, yet again.

Some things, they never change.

Btw my son, if we are the ones throwing logic out the window, why are you the one running like scalded dog away from my/our questions and points?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            “The Office also announced today that it has previously reached a non-prosecution agreement with AMI, in connection with AMI’s role in making the above-described $150,000 payment before the 2016 presidential election,” the U.S. attorney’s office said in a statement on Cohen’s sentencing. “As a part of the agreement, AMI admitted that it made the $150,000 payment in concert with a candidate’s presidential campaign, and in order to ensure that the woman did not publicize damaging allegations about the candidate before the 2016 presidential election. AMI further admitted that its principal purpose in making the payment was to suppress the woman’s story so as to prevent it from influencing the election.”

how was a story about trump smashing some hoes gonna "influence the election"?

also this:

"Though Cohen initially planned to repay AMI for the catch-and-kill agreement, he never repaid the media company."

all this....

and not one shred of proof from cohen stated that trump ordered him to use campagin money for payments, or lack payments of....

and they, AMI, have to show PROOF that trump stated anything to them to pay them hoes to keep quiet.....

thats all im asking for....

What ifs is not what is.

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
            If they repeat the lies enough, they will believe them.

It amazes me that they can’t/won’t accept that trump is up to his neck in it.

They have a confession from his personal lawyer and other associates who have talked, and even without the confessions, they have enough evidence it seems.
            read the above....

show the proof thats all

Comment

What ifs is not what is.
              It is to a D superfan.

Comment

• Trump obviously knew 100% of all the illegal stuff Cohen did, and directed him to do it.

It's not a matter of if Donald Trump committed felonies, it's a matter of whether or not he'll get in trouble for doing it.

Comment

read the above....

show the proof thats all

Don’t worry, Mueller has the proof!

If you believe that all of trumps cronies are confessing to nothing associated with him, you’re in for a rude awakening!

I just hope the trump supporters will be man enough to accept it and stick around with their original accounts, once this blows up.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                    Don’t worry, Mueller has the proof!

If you believe that all of trumps cronies are confessing to nothing associated with him, you’re in for a rude awakening!

I just hope the trump supporters will be man enough to accept it and stick around with their original accounts, once this blows up.
                    I dont believe people just cuz they say it... especially in politics you should know that by now....

either they show proof to back up what they are saying or its false. That simple....

When they present facts I will of course go through it and make a rationalized decision based on those facts, not based on something someone said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      Trump obviously knew 100% of all the illegal stuff Cohen did, and directed him to do it.

It's not a matter of if Donald Trump committed felonies, it's a matter of whether or not he'll get in trouble for doing it.
                      proof with link please.....

Comment

Working...
                      X