Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Military to build border wall if Democrats refuse.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Nope. I'd gladly pay out of pocket.

Only fringe low IQ Democrats took "make Mexico pay for it" literally anyway, nobody else did.
    Gruber didn't call them "stupid" for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Nope. I'd gladly pay out of pocket.

Only fringe low IQ Democrats took "make Mexico pay for it" literally anyway, nobody else did.
      Interesting response. The man said this while campaigning for President and you say no one took it literally except "low IQ dems" yet many of his surrogates went on TV and explained how Mexico would pay for it. His supporters when interviewed repeated same.

Now that he wants citizens to pay for it, you will not hold him accountable for lying to you.

Next you'll be fitting this into one of your weird sexual political theories.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Makes no sense. It also makes no sense why the military wasnt tasked with this long ago.
        Yes, Army Corps of Engineers could have gotten this done by now.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Yes, Army Corps of Engineers could have gotten this done by now.
          U ever work with or see the Navy Seabees? Those guys are bad ass!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Interesting response. The man said this while campaigning for President and you say no one took it literally except "low IQ dems" yet many of his surrogates went on TV and explained how Mexico would pay for it. His supporters when interviewed repeated same.

Now that he wants citizens to pay for it, you will not hold him accountable for lying to you.

Next you'll be fitting this into one of your weird sexual political theories.
            I often forget that you possess a sub-85 IQ and need things carefully explained in step-by-step format.

"Make Mexico pay for it" was figurative/facetious ie play economic hardball with Mexico & other trade partners in the Americas offsetting the cost of the wall (which we easily have) and encouraging them to step up their own security (which they have). Not literally having Mexico mail us a "wall check". 85 or not, you are an adult.

Elite 95 IQ liberals didn't take it any more seriously then conservatives did. They pretended to take it literally as a joke to poke fun at the grandiosity of his other promises, which I admit was kind of funny, but they didn't account for you.

As an 85er the 95ers have absolutely no empathy for you. They'll irresponsibly commit satire within earshot of you knowing damn well you may take things literally and start burning down your block. That's why in a way you and I both have the same enemy, just from way different perspectives.
            Last edited by ////; 12-11-2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Gotta love that thinking outside the box.

A great private sector mind in action.
              What about his thinking and him saying that big parts of the wall are already built. Lol lol lol He really does thinks his supporters are that dumb and will blindly believe and get behind everything he says. Lol lol lol.

You dudes are being played by that criminal. Lol lol lol

Comment

Working...
              X