Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Military to build border wall if Democrats refuse.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    It ok Constitutionally to use them at the border, as their job is to defend the nation, and border security fits that bill.

I do agree it's a deterrent.
    1 thing I wish the President would do is defund DOJ's War on Drugs and put the $ towards the war on terror. With that he should add drug cartels to the terror lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      1 thing I wish the President would do is defund DOJ's War on Drugs and put the $ towards the war on terror. With that he should add drug cartels to the terror lists.
      Once more, I agree with you.

Plus, if we end the War on Drugs via legalization, we get a MASSIVE windfall of tax dollars.

Win-win right there.

Comment

Dudes cried because Obama wore a tan suit and Michelle didnt have sleeves.

But its cool when Mr. Smocking Gun says one thing and then goes in a completely different direction.

Conservatives make for great comedy. Have the WH, House and Senate, and 2 years in, havent done ****.

Comment

You think so? Trump has a very STRONG base man.

In my opinion, in order for the Dems to even have a chance they need a white Christian Centrist to appeal to the white womans vote. As of right now, the Dems battle against the far right is going far left.

The Dems don’t have to defeat Trump, he has already got himself into enough trouble which will drag him and those around him down.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Once more, I agree with you.

Plus, if we end the War on Drugs via legalization, we get a MASSIVE windfall of tax dollars.

Win-win right there.
            To be quite honest I dont mind paying taxes if it protects us but the opiod epidemic should highlight the failure the war on drugs has been. State level law enforcement should be better trained to deal with drugs while the Feds deal with terror whether domestic or foreign.

Comment

The federal governement is notorious for getting ripped off by contractors. Drones and other electronic equipment used to prevent illegals will cost taxpayers a fortune with maintenance, training, manpower etc. Also you have to think, once they cross our border and cry asylum or something of that nature they can be entitled to an immigration court process so its better if they have a wall blocking them.
              I don't think a few hundred $2,000 drones are gonna be as costly as a 5 trillion dollar wall doe. Whatever we do is gonna cost something I think you'd agree. And its not like its the wall & then its just about the wall either. You are still gonna need mfers out there looking for mfers who get over the wall or dig under the wall or w/e.

The wall solves NOTHING. Its a symbolic gesture by some overweight weirdo.

To add, he wall is a great deterrent but more will need to be done because the Cartels are very sophisticated. In my opinion, the War on drugs is a huge financial failure as the Opiod epidemic highlights. So we should cut DOJ funding for drugs and add it to the war on Terror and place drug cartels on that list!
              The wall ain't sh^t for the cartels to contend with. They got millions of dollars themselves to find workarounds that are always going to be a couple steps ahead. The wall as I see it is for regular cats not the drug dealing criminals.

And sh^t man if the US really wants to contend with cartel sh^t we should be helping Mexico get that sh^t figured out with these US soldiers doing some work in Mexico vs building a wall dividing Mexico & the US. That'll help Mexico & that'll help us.

Although that said the weed problem in the US is virtually a solved issue with it being legalized in so many places now. Just a matter of when it'll be across the board legal. But there are still going to be other drugs & the US helping Mexico with that is a bigger W than building some symbolic wall that isn't solving all the ways cats are jumping the border over here.

And trust me I've heard waaaaaaay more border crossing stories then the average cat. There were a ton of illegal Mexicans back in Michigan when I lived there back in the day. Mfers trying to find a better way of life for themselves & their kids aren't going to get KO'd by a symbolic wall.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Ok. I understand your point. My issue with you specifically is you are not going to hold Trump accountable for lying.

When it was Obama and the issue with Obamacare, you said he lied to you and so you held him accountable by voting for another party. Ok I get that.

Here, you basically give him a pass for lying by saying he got caught up in the moment. Then you give him the benefit of the doubt for a potential policy move to get Mexico to pay for the wall even though he himself has never hinted at such a plan to my knowledge.

Credit to you for answering the question!
                When it came to Obamacare it directly affected my well being. Trump lying about the size of his d1ck does not. (metaphorically speaking)

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  When it came to Obamacare it directly affected my well being. Trump lying about the size of his d1ck does not. (metaphorically speaking)
                  Why are you talking about his d1ck?

Him lying about building the wall and Mexico paying for it directly affects national security which is a big issue for you. I guess it isn't anymore.

Comment

Why are you talking about his d1ck?

Him lying about building the wall and Mexico paying for it directly affects national security which is a big issue for you. I guess it isn't anymore.
                    No its not a big issue, those funds are gonna be squandered toward something useless one way or another, might as well put them to use on a wall. The only national security issue is not having that wall up.

Comment

What happened to Mexico is going to pay for building the wall?

Vlad, are you and the other Trumpers going to hold him accountable for lying to you about this?

I highly doubt he gets the military to build the wall FFS!
                      Nope. I'd gladly pay out of pocket.

Only fringe low IQ Democrats took "make Mexico pay for it" literally anyway, nobody else did.

Comment

Working...
                      X