No announcement yet.

How about them BEARS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    I just dont get why everyone keeps saying this when Trubinsky keeps giving it his all and goes hard each Sunday? Shoot he damn near runs the ball for a first down himself if he has no one open.
    Dude, this is the NFL.
    Everyone tries hard.
    Can he make the reads and the throws or not?
    I like the Bears team (big Mack fan), but right now Trubisky is too inconsistent for a deep playoff run.

Comment

The Bears are inconsistent like many teams in the NFL right now. They look good for a few games, but then they lose to a bad team. The Bears are playoff bound and will make it to the second round, at best.

The Super Bowl will be New Orleans Saints vs. Kansas City Chiefs.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        No ........................

Yeah, this ain't the 85 bears

Comment

Godgers will shred that overrated bunch of **** d’s.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Godgers will shred that overrated bunch of **** d’s.
            whats going on with GB this season tho bro? Why are they playing so poorly?

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              Dude, this is the NFL.
              Everyone tries hard.
              Can he make the reads and the throws or not?
              I like the Bears team (big Mack fan), but right now Trubisky is too inconsistent for a deep playoff run.
              Bro he is solid. Peeps wanna count him out because he's so young but he's damn good for being young and only getting better!

Like someone else pointed out if Bears can make it to the SB with Rex then they sure can make it with Trub

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                The Bears are inconsistent like many teams in the NFL right now. They look good for a few games, but then they lose to a bad team. The Bears are playoff bound and will make it to the second round, at best.

The Super Bowl will be New Orleans Saints vs. Kansas City Chiefs.
                Yeah they were hot and impressive then we lost to the damn 3-8 Giants WTF? We had our back up QB but still 3-8 Giants WTF? LOL.

Thanks bro Id love to make it to the 2nd round it says a lot if we do!

I actually was gonna bet on the Saints to win the SB but I poosed out last second.

Comment

DA BEARS clinched and we the NFC NORTH CHAMPS baby!

We did it in the most meaningful way against our arch nemesis the Packers and Aaron. DISCUSS

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I'm seeing people compare the Bears defense to the '85 Bears.

If it's close to that good, they got a great shot.
                    nah i would say more like the 2006 defense but the offense is WAY better than rex fuggin grossman

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      nah i would say more like the 2006 defense but the offense is WAY better than rex fuggin grossman
                      so can we win the big one tho bro?

Comment

Working...
                      X