Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Can't Puerto Rican Fighters Put Two English Words Together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Can't Puerto Rican Fighters Put Two English Words Together?

I don't understand, you have these fighters from Eastern Europe like Klitschko and elsewhere learn to speak the English language fluently, meanwhile Puerto Rico is an America territory and their people American citizens yet they can't put two words in English together? What kind of stupid policy are they running in Puerto Rico where they aren't teaching kids from first grade to speak English...

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I don't understand, you have these fighters from Eastern Europe like Klitschko and elsewhere learn to speak the English language fluently, meanwhile Puerto Rico is an America territory and their people American citizens yet they can't put two words in English together? What kind of stupid policy are they running in Puerto Rico where they aren't teaching kids from first grade to speak English...

Comment

Learn Spanish, b**tch.

You lazy bum a$$ should be the only one who doesn't have to learn a second language?

I see you dodging a few posts too.

Must be wearing the wrong size tampon.

Comment

If this is true, it is surprising at first that they don't have English taught there for several years.
        Again if this is true, maybe it is desired that way so as to not facilitate more Puerto Ricans leaving for the mainland?

Comment

Creating an issue where there isn't one.

Can he learn English? Sure.

Will he? Maybe.

Does he need it for boxing? No.

Just by NOT learning English, he opens a job position for an American citizen to work as a translator.

Aren't you in favor of jobs and opportunities for other individuals? I must have thought wrong.

I love threads like these. We already know your true colors, its just beautiful to see them in display.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Learn Spanish, b**tch.

You lazy bum a$$ should be the only one who doesn't have to learn a second language?

I see you dodging a few posts too.

Must be wearing the wrong size tampon.
            America is not a territory of a Spanish speaking country quashie. We rule the world that is why your musty ass speaks my language and not the other way around. Enjoy that American English speaking d1ck placed squarely on top of your head.

Comment

America is not a territory of a Spanish speaking country quashie. We rule the world that is why your musty ass speaks my language and not the other way around. Enjoy that American English speaking d1ck placed squarely on top of your head.

Comment

Is English what you think this guy speaks ???

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 12-08-2018, 11:16 PM.

Comment

P**ssy? What?
                  You speak the language of my ancestors, b**tch!

You don't speak American. You speak English which is from Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Look at this fool, supporting nonsense that Jim said.

Tell me which part of his post you agreed with.

Comment

Working...
                    X