Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Can't Puerto Rican Fighters Put Two English Words Together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    I've been very busy with lots of stuff and haven't had an opportunity to log in through my desktop, but just to show you evidence of everything that I've been claiming, here it is...judge it yourself my friend:

I'm embarrassed for Foxnews, but deep down some people plain hate us.

Also, the Bible quote:

Matthew 5:43-48

Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

You do realize that he's an atheist and is trolling you right?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Because they are dumb
      Wait, aren't you Puerto Rican? Retired military?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Yes, modern day English language was 100% created by the Europeans.
        And you don't think the foundation of the English language wasn't stolen from other languages before its creation?

Comment

They only want to be American when they need something.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            And you don't think the foundation of the English language wasn't stolen from other languages before its creation?
            Who did those dastardly Brits steal their language from.... let me guess..... the Egyptians?

Comment

Who did those dastardly Brits steal their language from.... let me guess..... the Egyptians?
              As with your typical white supremacist mentality; you think you're the end all be all.

You make these ignorant claims when you don't even know the history... Try learning it for once

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                As with your typical white supremacist mentality; you think you're the end all be all.

You make these ignorant claims when you don't even know the history... Try learning it for once
                It was Egypt you were going to say wasn't it ?

Comment

It was Egypt you were going to say wasn't it ?
                  History proves this, not Chollo

If you understood the evolution of language over thousands of years, we wouldn't be having this conversation

The foundation of the English language was not created by Europeans... Hate to break it to you pal, but I can't take anymore of your white supremacist rhetoric anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    You do realize that he's an atheist and is trolling you right?
                    I know he's an atheist, I've seen what he has in his profile.

The more reason to speak about the Gospel to him, I don't convert anyone though

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                      I know he's an atheist, I've seen what he has written in his profile.

The more reason to speak about the Gospel to him, I don't convert anyone though
                      Fair enough

Comment

Working...
                      X