Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Can't Puerto Rican Fighters Put Two English Words Together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• many boxers come from abject poverty and are probably illiterate in their own language tbh. plus the quality and emphasis on education is much, much higher in Eastern Europe compared to the Americas. the Soviet Union had one of the best education systems in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      And you don't think the foundation of the English language wasn't stolen from other languages before its creation?
      "stolen" because whites did it
      "borrowed" if non-whites did it

right?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Anyone wanna try and tell me JimRaynor aint a racist and bigot?
        Nope not me.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          many boxers come from abject poverty and are probably illiterate in their own language tbh. plus the quality and emphasis on education is much, much higher in Eastern Europe compared to the Americas. the Soviet Union had one of the best education systems in the world.
          You cannot possible know anything about the Soviet unions educational systems. I know you didn’t attend school there

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            You cannot possible know anything about the Soviet unions educational systems. I know you didn’t attend school there
            do you know what historians do? because they weren't there personally right? the vast quantity and quality of scientists, engineers, doctors the USSR produced speaks for itself actually. first man in space. do you think this was achieved with a subpar education system?

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              "stolen" because whites did it
              "borrowed" if non-whites did it

right?
              That ***** dumb as dog ****, cuz.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                Zero percent neanderthal, don't be mad my brother we can still work together lol. This American is clean and pure.

I love waking around with "massa" papers clearing me of his DNA.

So how's your day going ?
                Day is going well but I am sure Massa sexual abused your ancestors too.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  You're more representative of what is wrong with the world than me. A bitter quashie with an inferiority complex, stuck in a victim mentality that will forever keep you and others who think like you in a bottomless hole.
                  No. You are in here telling folks to learn your language but you don't or can't(brainpower is lacking) learn theirs. You are driving division with this thread.

Comment

Day is going well but I am sure Massa sexual abused your ancestors too.
                    Haha. That's good to hear fam.

Comment

No. You are in here telling folks to learn your language but you don't or can't(brainpower is lacking) learn theirs. You are driving division with this thread.
                      They're part of my country, and are called my fellow citizens. I don't plan on traveling to Puerto Rico to live anytime soon, so telling me to learn Spanish is asinine quashie, but if I did migrate I would learn it.

Comment

Working...
                      X