No announcement yet.

When guys wear sleeveless shirts to the gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    None of you guys would be allowed at Planet Fitness. You judgmental mother fckers.
    I went in there once and saw pizza on the table. She said it was pizza day. I said fug that place! What gym offers pizza?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      I went in there once and saw pizza on the table. She said it was pizza day. I said fug that place! What gym offers pizza?
      lol a smart one

Comment

I always wear tank top cuz after lifting. I shoot hoops and the sleeves interfere with my shot

Comment

Comment

Sleeveless? Only losers were tops at the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Those places are temperature controlled, you clowns.

Are you really that insecure that showing off your "guns" somehow boosts your self esteem?

Do you think women will be like "oh your arms are so strong, please have sex with me, you alpha male!"
              Stop starring at them big guns Julia

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                That's Julia looking at those sleeveless dudes

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  Those places are temperature controlled, you clowns.

Are you really that insecure that showing off your "guns" somehow boosts your self esteem?

Do you think women will be like "oh your arms are so strong, please have sex with me, you alpha male!"
                  All the gyns ive been to have women in skin tight skimpy gear even the fat ones

I see more guys more fully clothed than women with the occasional muscle head in clothes you describe

I go to the gym and get an erection with all the booty and pushed up titty on display that far out numbers guys in sleevless tops and most of the guys there are there to train compared to the sluts who wear skin tight clothes showing thier puzxy cracks when then should really wear baggy tracksuit bottoms which is what i wear

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    All the gyns ive been to have women in skin tight skimpy gear even the fat ones

I see more guys more fully clothed than women with the occasional muscle head in clothes you describe

I go to the gym and get an erection with all the booty and pushed up titty on display that far out numbers guys in sleevless tops and most of the guys there are there to train compared to the sluts who wear skin tight clothes showing thier puzxy cracks when then should really wear baggy tracksuit bottoms which is what i wear
                    Good point. I'm like this woman wore that out the house! Wtf!

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Good point. I'm like this woman wore that out the house! Wtf!
                      The amount of skin these girls show is like a fuqqin strip show

They could easily wear jog pants and a hoodie or sweat shirt but no they wear yoga pants and a sports bra

With makeup and shyt loads of perfume

So...im all for dudes doing the same shyt back.

Show them guns and ball sacks

Comment

Working...
                      X