No announcement yet.

I ****ed up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ****ed up

Passed out last night, my girl went through my phone and saw all the Tinder hoes I have been chatting with.

I didn't plan to chill with any of them, but I was flirting with them.

**** my life

Don't worry you still have me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      Don't worry you still have me.
      Thank you

But no seriously I feel like total *****

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Passed out last night, my girl went through my phone and saw all the Tinder hoes I have been chatting with.

I didn't plan to chill with any of them, but I was flirting with them.

**** my life
        was she there when you woke up?

Comment

Thank you

But no seriously I feel like total *****
          I get where she's coming from but you didn't have any messages about meetups or any of that right?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            was she there when you woke up?
            Yes and she was upset and I am upset because she is upset. For once I find a good girl with her life together and what do I do?

Talk to Tinder hoes.

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            I get where she's coming from but you didn't have any messages about meetups or any of that right?
            I had a couple messages like "oh yeah we have to chill" but never planned on it.

Comment

You need to turn this around on her. Ask her why the f*** she was snooping on your phone. Demand some privacy and respect. Then tell her to turn over her phone so you can access all of her social media accounts. Don't let her get the upper hand that way.

Comment

Yes and she was upset and I am upset because she is upset. For once I find a good girl with her life together and what do I do?

Talk to Tinder hoes.

I had a couple messages like "oh yeah we have to chill" but never planned on it.
                As long as she was there when you woke up it's not that bad. Talking to hoes isn't the same as f-cking hoes.

One question-how exactly did she get into your phone? Did you give her your passcode?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  As long as she was there when you woke up it's not that bad. Talking to hoes isn't the same as f-cking hoes.

One question-how exactly did she get into your phone? Did you give her your passcode?
                  We were drinking and smoking, I passed out and left my phone unlocked.

Also that's what I'm saying, I'm not planning to **** these chicks just like flirting. But that's my fault

I feel like total ****.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    You need to turn this around on her. Ask her why the f*** she was snooping on your phone. Demand some privacy and respect. Then tell her to turn over her phone so you can access all of her social media accounts. Don't let her get the upper hand that way.
                    Oh. You think so ?

Don't get me wrong I feel bad but I don't want her to have the upper hand.

Comment

Working...
                    X