BK giving away its Whopper for a penny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    ****. I'm going to burger king
    With all the fat drunk bitches there fighting over whoppers you could really clean up, lad.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ds/2197166002/

Not sure how long this promotion will last I kinda just rushed through the article, but apparently as part of BK's unique marketing scheme, if you download the BK app (assuming most of u dont have it, I don't) you go to a Mcdonalds and order a whopper on the BK app and it will redirect you to the nearest BK where you can pick up your whopper for a penny....

Thats a really dumb marketing scheme imo, cuz if I'm at mcdonalds im not gonna resist buying me some fries first..
      whats wrong with that?

I already do that and now I get to get a whopper for a penny

Comment

I hate BK burgers, haven't had one in like 4 years.

Comment

I survived middle school when a whopper only used to cost a dollar. I got a $10 allowance for a week lol

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            I think Carls Jr. slaughters both of them in the burgers department, but Mcdonalds is the pound for pound king when it comes to fries
            We got Hardees down this way, and their burgers are good, but, for me, Burger King is tops! I'm with you on the fries, though I haven't eaten at McDonald's in a while.

Comment

I cant even give my whopper away for free

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                I cant even give my whopper away for free
                Surely there must be a low level gutter slut at those KuKluxKlan meetings you attend.

Comment

you'd have to be pretty poor to drive all over town fiddling with an app for a grade Z buttmeat hamburger worth barely more than a penny to begin with

Comment

If they were giving them away they would be free.

Comment

Working...
                    X