No announcement yet.

The ignore list is such a wonderful feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    The most f@ggoty thing on this site is putting someone on ignore but then talking about them or quoting them and responding. Almost all of the alt right racists do this.
    Yeah, I can understand putting someone on ignore but reading and responding to their posts without quoting them so that they don't notice is b**** behavior.

And worse to then beg everyone else on the forum to ignore em too.

Comment

Yup. My list is long.

Comment

I cant be bothered.

Comment

says the guy who went around as tyron biggums for over a year straight

Comment

i never ignored anyone and never will, it's like a family on here and you have your cousins you like more then other ones

Comment

I don't use it.

Where's the fun of posting in a forum if I'm avoiding trolls, nutty leftists and SJW's?

You wanna exchange dialogue on the internet with well-behaved, goody two shoes and people who agree with you?

You disgust me sir

Comment

Long live Hickey and the ignore function...…..Rockin'

Comment

I'm not that thin skinned. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    It's a Godsend.

To me, if someone is solely going to post complete nonsense, why not use the feature and thus not have to scroll through all their tripe, but it also keeps the useless posters from gumming up your Notifications.
                    I am actually trying to ignore someone, as they clearly lack the capacity to argue........ how do I do it?

I have blocked people before but can't seem to find the link.

Comment

I got it....... goodbye Siablo..... what a ****ing melt.

Comment

Working...
                      X