No announcement yet.

What should be the Age of Consent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    How old were them goats you were molesting?
    They were 18 in goat years

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      They were 18 in goat years

My dude haha

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/gov...riage-new-york

And until June 2017 New York allowed child marriages and over 3.5k were married.

You first claimed don't talk about it and just listen to the was the attitude.

From that I can only assume you were happy with those child marriages and were against it being talked about.

Do you think the other states that have still child marriages and allow 10 year old to marry grown men shouldn't talk about it too, as it makes you uncomfortable?
        First of all when you assume you make an a....
        Second the only thing that makes me uncomfortable is your pedo self and Siablo defending you.

Because it is the law it is not morally correct. But being who you are you might be looking for something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          You said you follow the laws of the land.

You said you are cool with the age that the laws of the land permits.
          I am telling you, you get dumber and dumber with each post. It is like you really have nothing else to say and you come on with this BS. Just keep defending your pedo friend

Comment

• uhmmm 18.

If I was a dad theoretically, I wouldn't want my daughter to be effin around until her lil ass is 22

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              First of all when you assume you make an a....
              Second the only thing that makes me uncomfortable is your pedo self and Siablo defending you.

Because it is the law it is not morally correct. But being who you are you might be looking for something like that.
              Yet, you have refused to give an explanation to you supporting laws that allowed children to marry adults.

You claim to support the law and the law said that.

Logically you support pedophilia.

That would explain your projection on to me, for simply asking a question that has been through many legislatures the world over very recently.

Was this the reason why you were against it, are you for child marriages?

Comment

I am telling you, you get dumber and dumber with each post. It is like you really have nothing else to say and you come on with this BS. Just keep defending your pedo friend
                Call it dumb but you can't say that you didn't state that.

Married pedo.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Yet, you have refused to give an explanation to you supporting laws that allowed children to marry adults.

You claim to support the law and the law said that.

Logically you support pedophilia.

That would explain your projection on to me, for simply asking a question that has been through many legislatures the world over very recently.

Was this the reason why you were against it, are you for child marriages?
                  You are the one jacking off at the notion. You are an id1ot trying to spin this and it is not working. Go back into your closet sicko

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Call it dumb but you can't say that you didn't state that.

Married pedo.
                    You are just like the other disgusting pedo, got exposed and trying to blame everybody else.

You guys are just disgusting and you lame attempt to spin it has failed. Everybody see you two guys for what you are.

Comment

You are the one jacking off at the notion. You are an id1ot trying to spin this and it is not working. Go back into your closet sicko
                      Still refusing to say you are against the child marriage laws.

Your silence on this issue speaks volumes

Comment

Working...
                      X