Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitbull jumps into baby crib, mauls FIVE DAY OLD to death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im telling you these dirty fkin dogs. Put them in a fkin stove and cook it cuz that is what they are for. Where i am from, we eat them during summer cuz it provides energy and sexual stamina.

These lame ass dog lovers in america take it too far. Sleeping with dogs, sharing spoons 🤦*♂️ , mannn u guys are corny as fuk.

Dogs are animals and they are dirty. Keep them leashed up outside or eat them. No motherfukin dog gonna sleep in my bed and sht. You crazy? Lol

Comment

My blue nose pit X.. mr X was 105 lbs of love

My son still keeps talking about X. He was a cool dawg, not a jhonny type. He was the pick of the litter.. after I whooped him up. He knew.. master..

He bit me once, I bit him. Bad.. I threw him against the wall. We resolved our differences. We used to go to red rock canyon, near Vegas. X and I would just walk around.. he rarely barked, he would walk up to barking dogs and urinate in front of them/on them.. when he was a pup... I was living at 1920 sawtelle blvd.. lil Osaka, west side of LA. Two miles max from Edmunds.com.

I got photos.. I miss that dog.. I gave him away to my sister Linda..she was dying of cancer.. he was always with her... you guys won’t believe this, x was frustrated he couldn’t speak .. he’d try to form words., I’m not lying... he was a solid guy. My son misses him too.

My mom and other sisters don’t see him as a dog..

He, X co raised my son, protected my family.. he’s buried in my family’s plot.

X. RIP. If the GOD I worship is real, I’ll see you again..

Cool name right?、☎︎£&※${※〆
      x。。

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Im telling you these dirty fkin dogs. Put them in a fkin stove and cook it cuz that is what they are for. Where i am from, we eat them during summer cuz it provides energy and sexual stamina.

These lame ass dog lovers in america take it too far. Sleeping with dogs, sharing spoons 🤦*♂️ , mannn u guys are corny as fuk.

Dogs are animals and they are dirty. Keep them leashed up outside or eat them. No motherfukin dog gonna sleep in my bed and sht. You crazy? Lol
        Wow... lots of hare, lots of anger. I used to love telling my blue nose pit, how I’d cook him, eat him, and get a new pet.

I’m a dog lover... my wife, became a dog lover too.

K tiwn og you. chill... I love big dogs. When I say koi, come . they come. Same thing with ( iwayuru 〜so called) korean gangsters. I think Koreans ate a lot of dog meat.. I’m actually unimpressed by korean Americans ... super soft, k town ain’t shiet ..,
        I did time with korean gangsters... they ain’t shiet.

My pit x.. rip.., was solid, he used to post up, at restaurants no leash, I’d come out and he was always there.. ppl marveled at the fact that he waited outside..

Real real stuff. My wife laughs even now., I would put X in my lap,as I’m driving.. put his paws on the steering wheel. drove my 97 back Toyoda land cruiser on the 405.. you in Los Angeles 

Real mo****ers control their winning, and dogs.

I’m in a dad ****ing mood..

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post

this disgusting critter only exists to stroke the egos of vapid women. it's like having an ugly friend that makes them feel better about their looks. they fawn over it ironically. pugs have no practical use because of health issues and an IQ that would make a Somali blush. they're totally worthless as a dog. no man would think to own one.
          Lol did you're family buy a pug and put you up for adoption when you was a kid or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
            Lol did you're family buy a pug and put you up for adoption when you was a kid or something?

i used to work in a trendy office where people could bring their pets. several of the women had pugs. i would hear them nonstop struggling to breath my air and had the attention spans of a goldfish. unfortunately the office wasn't trendy enough to allow me to bring a gun and put the little ****s out of their misery. so i quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Yeah........................sure, buddy.
              how you gon expect a small ass house cat to attack and kill a human lol.. you dont hear stories of little ass pugs killing humans. if cats can get as big as some of these dogs, cat will be a lot more dangerous because cats dont really depend on humans.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post

i used to work in a trendy office where people could bring their pets. several of the women had pugs. i would hear them nonstop struggling to breath my air and had the attention spans of a goldfish. unfortunately the office wasn't trendy enough to allow me to bring a gun and put the little ****s out of their misery. so i quit.
                I don't mind the dogs themselves, they're pathetic things which is funny, if you know what I mean.

I do think it is cruel/wrong to be breeding and getting one due to their health issues/suffering.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

este pinche come perro

Comment

Comment

• It's gotten so bad people use them as nunchucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X