No announcement yet.

Dunkin Donuts shop owner kicks out woman of color for using wifi and not buying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Didn’t we learn anything from Starbucks debacle?
    Yea... Don't be a dumb ***** and pay for something.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      I think this is an American thing tbh.

This just wouldn’t happen here.

With the f.ucking last rumblings of civility we have.

But I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who has sat in a place just to get free WiFi unless it is a library
      American's are spoiled man. It's really bad here now. Over the previous two terms of presidency, the political correctness skyrocketed and everyone truly thinks they're 'owed' something.

People think they're important, they're supposed to get free internet and cell phones, if they're struggling it's not their fault, they're a victim, etc.

Only way to fix this stuff is by someone coming in and calling everyone a bunch of pu$$ies.

Oh, wait. That's happening.

Comment

She was making her order online, she just wasn't sure what to get.

They blatantly wanted her out cis she's black, that's awfuly harsh but she needs to realise she lives in America, these things happen, be vigilant over there!

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          American's are spoiled man. It's really bad here now. Over the previous two terms of presidency, the political correctness skyrocketed and everyone truly thinks they're 'owed' something.

People think they're important, they're supposed to get free internet and cell phones, if they're struggling it's not their fault, they're a victim, etc.

Only way to fix this stuff is by someone coming in and calling everyone a bunch of pu$$ies.

Oh, wait. That's happening.
          I’m annoyed by it and it has nothing to do with me, lol.

Comment

I think it is “buy food, then you’ll have free wifi” even here in phil it is that way

Comment

Can people really not pay 40.00 a month for unlimited service through Tmobil? That includes phone and net. I mean Im sure she had a phone right? I dont get it.

Comment

Don't know the full details (tldr) but I just can't go into any establishment, mooch their WiFi, and not purchase anything. Coffee is under a buck at Dunkin Donuts and the donuts are cheap as hell too. Just me doe.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  THIS! If I owned the place theres no way I would let these people use net for free while I pay for them to use it.
                  what are you gonna do, stand there and supervise everyone that comes into your store?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    How about just ban free sht in general just to avoid all this nonsense?

This lady is gonna sue Dunkin Donuts and become a millionaire and a hero in the media.
                    I agree. Let's just stop with free shlt altogether. Maybe offer these things at a low price but make people pay something. People are crazy. You can't give them anything for free. They run all over you. I don't why that is but it's just that way.

Comment

Working...
                    X