Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kinda of sex do you prefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm basic AF. Write me down for about 5 minutes of foreplay, 7 to 10 minutes of good hard thrusting, then I gas like David Price and I'm just lying there or going through the motions until it's over

Comment

Oh and I'm definitely not choking a chick or slapping her around or some ****, just not my nature and I'd probably **** it up and be too real if I tried it and then I'm looking at a lawsuit or something lol. I chew gum like a son of a ***** though, so I've got a strong jaw, that's really my only clame to fame in the sack. And I'm definitely not letting anyone touch my arsehole under any circumstances, I'm callin it a night if they even get near it

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        I like to be dominant, hold my woman's hands down and keep my hand on her throat and choke her a little bit,suprising to me, there's a lot of women who like this,aslong as you don't go to far in this
        The next thing is murder. Hope they don't hang for it.

Comment

Nasty talking and natural moaning gets me off

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            I'm basic AF. Write me down for about 5 minutes of foreplay, 7 to 10 minutes of good hard thrusting, then I gas like David Price and I'm just lying there or going through the motions until it's over
            Lmaooooo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              I like dominant women. Dominant women are a rare gem in a sea of cookie-cutter women who are just kind of boring.
              Dude, you're a weak leftist. Of course you're the passive one.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                I like to be dominant, hold my woman's hands down and keep my hand on her throat and choke her a little bit,suprising to me, there's a lot of women who like this,aslong as you don't go to far in this
                Hillside strangler has been found, somebody contact police.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Hillside strangler has been found, somebody contact police.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                    The next thing is murder. Hope they don't hang for it.
                    i don't think so,but you never know so if you ever read online in a newspaper, the sex strangler has struck again, maybe it'll be me

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

Funny thing is,i used to do it exactly like this to, but i don't ever since i'm in total control i can last a lot longer then i could before, maybe it's because i set the rules now

Comment

Working...
                      X