No announcement yet.

Tucker Carlson - play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    What did Tucker say that was allegedly racist?

I dont condone the violence some of these antifi guys are into, but if someone is legit saying f#cked up sh^t on TV I kinda think its no surprise youre gonna have problems off TV and I'm fine with it. We got free speech and blah blah blah, but others do as well and have the right to dislike you off of your free speech.

D's in power should be condemning any violence done by these f#ckheads doe &. Idk maybe they are, but I've not seen it if they did.
    He didn't say anything but he doesn't have to in order to be labeled racist by people that idiotic. All he has to do is disagree with them and that's enough

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      So, that little boy on MSNBC that does the same kind of thing, same should happen to her?
      I said it shouldn't have happened to him so why the fuck would I think it should happen to her?

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        I said it shouldn't have happened to him so why the fuck would I think it should happen to her?
        LOL
        Tucker Carlson - play stupid games, win stupid prizes
        What stupid games did he play? Why say that if you dont think its ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Tucker knows exactly what he is doing with his show. I don't agree with what the "protestors" did. But the phrase "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" applies to what Tucker goes out and does for a living and what happened to him in this incident.
          So you have no problem attacking women and children.

What deed you make the attacking of women, children or old folks? I think you better check you self!

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose (“the more it changes, the more it's the same thing”).

Comment

the intolerant & violent left strikes again

Comment

Working...
            X