No announcement yet.

Mass shooting at Thousand Oaks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    to be fair you can lower your risk of being a victim of a mass shooting if you dont frequent places whites and gays go to.
    How is this a white problem when America is literally the only country where white people do this, people don't do this in
    -The Netherlands
    -Belgium
    -Luxembourg
    -Italy
    -England
    -Schotland
    -Ireland
    -Northern Ireland
    -Wales
    -Poland
    -slowakia
    -Ukraine
    -Moldavia
    -Russia
    -Sweden
    -Norway
    -Finland
    -Denmark
    -Germany
    -Austria
    -Switserland
    -Hongaria
    -Bulgaria
    -Belarus
    -Croatia
    -Bosnia
    -Serbia
    -greece
    -Andorra
    -Monaco
    -Liechtenstein
    -Spain and so on and so on
    This is an American Problem,maybe an American problem with whites but don't generalise all of us,'s quite racist of you...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      His shooting badge is Expert although he chose the cowardly way and shot in a room full of people.
      Mental issues, PTSD. They were going to call cops on him before the shooting 5150 but didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        They were going to call cops for a 5150 but didnt. Hes said that he had "PTSD".
        Im a Marine and I have ptsd; I fear guns and get anxious in crowded places. It looks like ptsd is just an excuse in this situation.

Comment

Im a Marine and I have ptsd; I fear guns and get anxious in crowded places. It looks like ptsd is just an excuse in this situation.
          LOL cmon man. You think all cases are the same? Look at the dude that killed Chris Kyle.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            How is this a white problem when America is literally the only country where white people do this, people don't do this in
            -The Netherlands
            -Belgium
            -Luxembourg
            -Italy
            -England
            -Schotland
            -Ireland
            -Northern Ireland
            -Wales
            -Poland
            -slowakia
            -Ukraine
            -Moldavia
            -Russia
            -Sweden
            -Norway
            -Finland
            -Denmark
            -Germany
            -Austria
            -Switserland
            -Hongaria
            -Bulgaria
            -Belarus
            -Croatia
            -Bosnia
            -Serbia
            -greece
            -Andorra
            -Monaco
            -Liechtenstein
            -Spain and so on and so on
            This is an American Problem,maybe an American problem with whites but don't generalise all of us,'s quite racist of you...
            It is definitely an American problem.

Comment

Not only that they were going to call the law on him because he was acting crazy.

Comment

The big question will be, like the other mass shooters. What meds was he on?
                All these shooters seem to be on some meds.

Comment

It is definitely an American problem.
                  Tell that to the HUNDREDS of Parisians shot by muslims at that theater shooting.

You D auperfans are so ignorant of the facts, no wonder your own party calls you "stupid" and laughs at you for being easy to snooker.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

But you did give a hard number, so that's good.

650 for Chicago in 2017.

Now add up all the deaths in these publicized mass shootings in 2017. The number will fall well under 650.

I'll guarantee that.

And that's JUST Chicago. You start adding in the other D cities I cited and the gap grows even further.

It is what it is, and the numbers are beyond dispute.
                    I never brought up the numbers you said run the numbers, I said show me your data. All this started from me saying stay away from white and gay gatherings.

I said we never agreed that gang banging killings and mass shootings are the same.

Mass shootings are defined by 4 or more injured and/or killed.

Rember this all started from backing up a statement of "TO STAY SAFE FROM MASS SHOOTINGS IN AMERICA YOU STAY AWAY FROM WHITE GATHERING AND GAY GATHERING"

Now Chicago had 13 murders that qualify as a Mass Shooting Death so far in 2018

The total # of Deaths in the U.S. From Mass shooting so far in 2018 is 328

source
                    https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/r...r=%23%20Killed
                    https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...htmlstory.html

SO yeah make of that as you will.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      I never brought up the numbers you said run the numbers, I said show me your data. All this started from me saying stay away from white and gay gatherings.

I said we never agreed that gang banging killings and mass shootings are the same.

Mass shootings are defined by 4 or more injured and/or killed.

Rember this all started from backing up a statement of "TO STAY SAFE FROM MASS SHOOTINGS IN AMERICA YOU STAY AWAY FROM WHITE GATHERING AND GAY GATHERING"

Now Chicago had 13 murders that qualify as a Mass Shooting Death so far in 2018

The total # of Deaths in the U.S. From Mass shooting so far in 2018 is 328

source
                      https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/r...r=%23%20Killed
                      https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...htmlstory.html

SO yeah make of that as you will.
                      Man, do I have to find the topic where I pointed all this out? I included other states its not just Chicago. I provided link man.

Comment

Working...
                      X