Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Migrants in caravan sue Trump admin, alleging "abuse" of "constitutional rights".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Dronebama when you really need him.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Yo! Word of advice.
      Stop calling yourselves Christians.

With this not-helping-those-in-need stance, heaven y'all will not see.

Remember God is not sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
        Except Siablo actually is Christian

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
          I see and that's why I directed my post to known Christians on here and never made it a general comment because I know we have some scummy atheists on here.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Except Siablo actually is Christian
            Well sometimes........

Comment

Well sometimes........
              Dam you a fair-weather Christian bro?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Dam you a fair-weather Christian bro?
                Even when I am that, I am still more Christian than some on here.

JimRaynor?
                DoubleLeftH00k?

Those guys think they are Christians but are spitting in God's face.

Comment

Well sometimes........
                  If you're really a Christian, you need to seek the council of your pastor. You seem to have a lot of questions and doubt surrounding God.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    If you're really a Christian, you need to seek the council of your pastor. You seem to have a lot of questions and doubt surrounding God.
                    That's where you wrong. No need to seek another humans opinions when it comes to my Lord. I look directly to the word of God in the Bible. I hope you are doing the same and not letting another human put his opinion up in your head.

Another you a half-book dude. You don't consider the Old Testament as valid.

Comment

That's where you wrong. No need to seek another humans opinions when it comes to my Lord. I look directly to the word of God in the Bible. I hope you are doing the same and not letting another human put his opinion up in your head.

Another you a half-book dude. You don't consider the Old Testament as valid.
                      Yes, there is. Your pastor or (more Biblically accurate) teacher has studied the Bible and can guide you to the verses in question. This is no different than sending a child to school. Teachers learn so they can teach.

Just like your misunderstanding the OT. A teacher or pastor can sit down with you and show you the verses of that show we aren't bound by the OT law anymore.

I honestly feel like youre just a troll, and not a Christian at all

Comment

Working...
                      X