Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are White Men The Biggest Threat in the USA? Let's Look At The Numbers.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    I see you didn’t include sex offenses from your fbi table. Regardless there are good and bad people in every race. Stop playing into the politicians mission to divide the people.
    Added prostitution and other sex offences just for you.

Guess who's underachieving and who is overachieving?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I catch clips of CNN via Twitter but my main news source is NPR. They’re not profit driven so they are much more objective, ethical and professional than for-profit news sources like CNN and Fox News.
      Fox is a lot more fair than CNN. Fox is Right leaning but a lot closer to center than CNN, who are off the charts Left.

NPR is more Left leaning than neutral.

Comment

Vlad with the stats...…..Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I catch clips of CNN via Twitter but my main news source is NPR. They’re not profit driven so they are much more objective, ethical and professional than for-profit news sources like CNN and Fox News.
          I just visited there website and I seriously already like it lol. Do they have a podcast?

There’s just no place for propaganda media in America. It causes too much tension between the citizens when we should all be working together to reduce crime, drug abuse, and poverty. I just can’t commit myself to one political party. There’s some Republicans that I admire and there’s some Democrats that I admire. That’s where the issue lies with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Fox is a lot more fair than CNN. Fox is Right leaning but a lot closer to center than CNN, who are off the charts Left.

NPR is more Left leaning than neutral.
            Why do you say that about NPR?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              Vlad with the stats...…..Rockin'
              Thank you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Why do you say that about NPR?
                I visit NPR.org from time to time and check out their articles.

They are far from being as bad as CNN, but still I find them more leftish.

It’s more often indirect but still there and very visible.

I got nothing against them, though. Humans always have a bias.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with anything we do because statistically, blacks commit crimes too so that actually nulls everything we do.

White power

Muh guns

Git off muh propurty

Numbers don't lie, we are not the biggest threat, we never was. The black man and the Mexicans are our threats.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Russians aren't white so you shouldn't get offended bro
                    Russians aren’t white?

You do know that about third of Russia’s territory is in Europe, and its two main cities Moscow and St-Petersburg are on the European side, right?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      There's nothing wrong with anything we do because statistically, blacks commit crimes too so that actually nulls everything we do.

White power

Muh guns

Git off muh propurty

Numbers don't lie, we are not the biggest threat, we never was. The black man and the Mexicans are our threats.
                      Statistically, whites are 4-5 times less violent and criminal per capita.

Comment

Working...
                      X