Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are White Men The Biggest Threat in the USA? Let's Look At The Numbers.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Are White Men The Biggest Threat in the USA? Let's Look At The Numbers.

So apparently white men are the most dangerous thing in the USA.

Let's look at some numbers.

Let's start with mass shootings.

A mass shooting is as defined when there are three or more fatalities excluding the shooter.

(That number does not include gang related or drive-by shootings that occur every year, even though there might be more than three or more victims, and those are acts committed by non-whites for the most part, and where the victims are mostly non-whites.)

Mother Jones has compiled a list of all mass shootings from 1982 until today:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...nes-full-data/

As you can see in the chart, there is a total of 106 mass shootings in the USA in that time period.

Here's a breakdown by shooters ethnicity:

White: 60 shooters (whites are 62% of the population, 66 shootings would be needed to evenly represent them in relation to population ratio)

Black : 16 shooters (blacks are 13% of the population, 14 shootings would be needed to evenly represent them in relation to population ratio)

Other: 40 shooters (others are 25% of the population, 27 shootings would be needed to evenly represent them in relation to population ratio)

So we can see that whites are underachieving, while the others are overachieving in mass shootings in proportion to the population ratio.

Now we can look at the FBI chart for arrests in 2016 (Table 21):

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-21

There was a total of 9,374 arrests for murder.

Whites arrested: 4,192 arrests (including 1,374 Hispanic/Latino arrests who are counted as Whites)

Whites arrested excluding Hispanic/Latinos: 2,818 (whites would need 5,812 arrests to match their 62% population ratio)

Blacks arrested: 4,935 (blacks would need 1,219 arrests to match their 13% population ratio)

Whites are underachievers in the murder department.

Let's look at rape.

There was a total of 18,606 arrests for rape.

Whites arrested: 12,571 arrests (including 3,758 Hispanic/Latino arrests who are counted as Whites)

Whites arrested excluding Hispanic/Latinos: 8,813 (whites would need 11,536 arrests to match their 62% population ratio)

Blacks arrested: 5,412 (blacks would need 2,419 arrests to match their 13% population ratio)

Whites are underachievers in the rape department.

Let's look at prostitution.

There was a total of 30,322 arrests for prostitution.

Whites arrested: 16,819 arrests (including 5,123 Hispanic/Latino arrests who are counted as Whites)

Whites arrested excluding Hispanic/Latinos: 11,696 (whites would need 18,800 arrests to match their 62% population ratio)

Blacks arrested: 11,495 (blacks would need 3,942 arrests to match their 13% population ratio)

Whites are underachievers in the prostitution department.

Let's look at other sex offences.

There was a total of 40,292 arrests for other sex offences.

Whites arrested: 28,837 arrests (including 8,134 Hispanic/Latino arrests who are counted as Whites)

Whites arrested excluding Hispanic/Latinos: 20,703 (whites would need 24,981 arrests to match their 62% population ratio)

Blacks arrested: 9,949 (blacks would need 5,238 arrests to match their 13% population ratio)

Whites are underachievers in the other sex offence department.

Let's look at robbery.

There was a total of 76,267 arrests for robbery.

Whites arrested: 33,095 arrests (including 12,657 Hispanic/Latino arrests who are counted as Whites)

Whites arrested excluding Hispanic/Latinos: 20,438 (whites would need 47,286 arrests to match their 62% population ratio)

Blacks arrested: 41,562 (blacks would need 9,915 arrests to match their 13% population ratio)

Whites are underachievers in the robbery department.

Let's look at aggravated assault.

There was a total of 304,626 arrests for aggravated assault.

Whites arrested: 191,205 arrests (including 61,073 Hispanic/Latino arrests who are counted as Whites)

Whites arrested excluding Hispanic/Latinos: 130,132 (whites would need 188,868 arrests to match their 62% population ratio)

Blacks arrested: 101,432 (blacks would need 39,601 arrests to match their 13% population ratio)

Whites are underachievers in the aggravated assault department.

Seems like whites are not so evil after all, if we look at the big portion of the population that they represent.

And yet, if we look at people shot and killed by police, whites are the top, as this chart for 2017-2018 show, more whites were killed than blacks and Hispanics/latinos combined:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/

Statistic: Number of people shot to death by the police in the United States in 2017-2018, as of October, by race | Statista
    Find more statistics at Statista

Don Lemon can go suck a dick. Ahh wait, he already does.
    Last edited by Vlad_; 11-02-2018, 06:18 AM.

Russians aren't white so you shouldn't get offended bro

Comment

I see you didn’t include sex offenses from your fbi table. Regardless there are good and bad people in every race. Stop playing into the politicians mission to divide the people.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        I see you didn’t include sex offenses from your fbi table. Regardless there are good and bad people in every race. Stop playing into the politicians mission to divide the people.
        Actually it seems like it’s CNN that’s stoking racial tensions

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Russians aren't white so you shouldn't get offended bro
          Lomachenko UK fans are going to kill you for saying that

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Actually it seems like it’s CNN that’s stoking racial tensions
            Yea I stopped watching CNN MSNBC and FOX. They are all the same to me. I try not to watch much television anyway. I’ll be glad when we end this Democrat/Republican Left/Right crap.

Comment

I see it as pointing out facts so one side can't say the other party is the bad party. Both are the swamp.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                I see it as pointing out facts so one side can't say the other party is the bad party. Both are the swamp.
                So you agree with me.

Comment

Yea I stopped watching CNN MSNBC and FOX. They are all the same to me. I try not to watch much television anyway. I’ll be glad when we end this Democrat/Republican Left/Right crap.
                  I catch clips of CNN via Twitter but my main news source is NPR. They’re not profit driven so they are much more objective, ethical and professional than for-profit news sources like CNN and Fox News.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    I do, but that's a tricky question. What do you do when one side says something? When you know they've done the same or worse, or doing worse now?

Not everyone follows this stuff so if they see one side post something they will run with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X