No announcement yet.

White men need to be banned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Bro you think if a 12 year old can make 200.00 a day doing dirt he'll turn it down? You thinking street cred isnt real? You think a 17 year old is going to take a job at a fast food place for 70.00 a day when he can make 400.00 or more a day slanging rock?

We know this how? You ever watch the gang shows or Drugs inc. on TV? You think they are lying? They're all bout that life!

Do the right thing and be told you're working for the man. Yeah that never happens huh.
    Yeah and get you and your homies' brains spilled out on the block? Nope.

They take part in the drug game because of desperation.

Offer them a better life; show them it's possible in their own communities, their own surroundings, and the problem will be done with.

Until then, of course everyone's going to act like a tough guy. It's a concrete jungle out there.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Bull sh it. Drug dealers and pimps laugh at the thought of working 9 to 5 for chump change
      That's called becoming hardened. Happens to prisoners and soldiers, too. Check out The Hurt Locker.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zpar View Post
          That's called becoming hardened. Happens to prisoners and soldiers, too. Check out The Hurt Locker.

I dont need to check out a video. I grew up in a drug infested area. I know first-hand what effect seeing a drug dealer drive a Cadillac wearing fresh Jordan's and a fat gold chain can have on a young kid.

You go watch documentaries. I don't need to

Comment

I dont need to check out a video. I grew up in a drug infested area. I know first-hand what effect seeing a drug dealer drive a Cadillac wearing fresh Jordan's and a fat gold chain can have on a young kid.

Its a great movie you should check it.

Comment

It's actually a movie.

Exactly.

You're starving at home, knowing this is all there is, hiding from other gang members trying to jack you, and, heck yeah, there's a temptation to join something, become something.

Survive.

Comment

It's actually a movie.

Exactly.

You're starving at home, knowing this is all there is, hiding from other gang members trying to jack you, and, heck yeah, there's a temptation to join something, become something.

Survive.
                Just victims huh? Move! Get out the hood. Government offers assistance so take the money and run. Go get a job in a decent neighborhood and work your way up.

People do it everyday.

BTW no one is starving.

Comment

It's actually a movie.

Exactly.

Survive.
                  What?! Starving at home, hiding? What are you talking about? I'm talking about the temptation of fast money. I'm talking the same thing as why when the power ball get up to a billion dollars, the lines are going out the door. When presented with two options, one being long hard and tedious, vs the other being faster and more lucrative, many people will choose the latter

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Just victims huh? Move! Get out the hood. Government offers assistance so take the money and run. Go get a job in a decent neighborhood and work your way up.

People do it everyday.

BTW no one is starving.
                    If the government were actually providing sufficient assistance for an escape to a better area, no one would be living in a dangerous place like that. I don't know where you heard that from. Lately, there are states where the government provides people with only 3 months on even food stamps, before leaving them on their own. There are places with no housing, either.

Either way, that still wouldn't solve the problem. If you don't invest in those 3 pillars I mentioned, the same will occur over again.

Comment

What?! Starving at home, hiding? What are you talking about? I'm talking about the temptation of fast money. I'm talking the same thing as why when the power ball get up to a billion dollars, the lines are going out the door. When presented with two options, one being long hard and tedious, vs the other being faster and more lucrative, many people will choose the latter
                      I thought you were from the hood?

You should know.

There's no point to an option being fast if your head gets blown off.

Comment

Working...
                      X