No announcement yet.

White men need to be banned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zpar View Post
    We should be helping out communities affected by gang-violence, as well. There are simple ways of doing so. No "Black men ban" is needed, either.

Make no mistake about it, however: Gangs battling over territory is not U.S. domestic terrorism. It's a whole other problem altogether.
    Helping them out like how?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      I don't know about the video, didn't watch it, but you are wrong to say "nothing is being done" about right winger groups. I've seen FBI agents on TV and heard them on NPR radio talking about this issue and noting that are worried about them and are in fact monitoring their activities and arresting people. They also have said that single, one off, crazy guys are more difficult to stop than organized groups that have websites like ISIS. They are like bugs under a rock, whereas organized groups, by definition, have a much higher physical and cyber profile.
      Yes, I've heard of them finally making some moves after last week's terrorist attacks, but the point stands:

Nothing significant has been done about the issue.

Arresting a leader of one group does nothing to combat the potentially millions of White men affected by their rhetoric online. We need to educate them. The irony about all this talk about "fake news" by Trump is that radicalized right-wing groups (and Russia) use fake news and fake history to warp the minds of vulnerable men. These, in turn, spread the hate like a virus, going viral.

Something needs to be done to address this terror.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Helping them out like how?
        The country can:

1. Invest in communities

2. Provide jobs

3. Improve education

Start with those three, and you'll see the problem disintegrate.

No one wants to live a life looking over their shoulder in a gangster's paradise. They simply have no other options for survival.

Comment

The country can:

1. Invest in communities

2. Provide jobs

3. Improve education

Start with those three, and you'll see the problem disintegrate.

No one wants to live a life looking over their shoulder in a gangster's paradise. They simply have no other options for survival.

Are you crazy? Gangsters love their lifestyle and want to do nothing else.

We do invest

We do provide jobs, have you seen unemployment numbers? Oh thats right we should let more people in this country to take their jobs.

To improve education you needs students that want to learn. Thats goes for all races. When I go to my daughters school and help for the day you would be shocked at the amount of parenting the teacher has to do.

Comment

Don Lemon is kinda an idiot iirc. Also he's probably just trying to keep his husband at home & not going on trips out of the country when he's working long hours. And I think he's playing devils advocate here cuz I'm assuming there is more before & after this short ass clip, but he's an idiot either way I feel 99% confident saying. Seems like I recall him being involved in plenty of goofy sh^t over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Are you crazy? Gangsters love their lifestyle and want to do nothing else.

We do invest

We do provide jobs, have you seen unemployment numbers? Oh thats right we should let more people in this country to take their jobs.

To improve education you needs students that want to learn. Thats goes for all races. When I go to my daughters school and help for the day you would be shocked at the amount of parenting the teacher has to do.
              That's simply not true. Gangsters may become hardened over time and act tough, but no sane person in their right mind would choose that lifestyle if they had access to something better.

Comment

That's simply not true. Gangsters may become hardened over time and act tough, but no sane person in their right mind would choose that lifestyle if they had access to something better.

Bull sh it. Drug dealers and pimps laugh at the thought of working 9 to 5 for chump change

Comment

That's simply not true. Gangsters may become hardened over time and act tough, but no sane person in the right mind would choose that lifestyle if they had access to something better.
                  Bro you think if a 12 year old can make 200.00 a day doing dirt he'll turn it down? You thinking street cred isnt real? You think a 17 year old is going to take a job at a fast food place for 70.00 a day when he can make 400.00 or more a day slanging rock?

We know this how? You ever watch the gang shows or Drugs inc. on TV? You think they are lying? They're all bout that life!

Do the right thing and be told you're working for the man. Yeah that never happens huh.

How do you think they pay for those shoes, cars, systems, rims, and clothes. I think Chris Rock said it best.

Comment

You're a naive/ignorant person and sound like a liberal sock puppet straight out of central casting, you are towing a line projected for you to tow and you don't even know it, it's crazy.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X