Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angela Merkel is outta here!!! YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
    I'm curious do you make your camel wear a burqa? Since it's your wife and all.
    https://www.facebook.com/mmflint/vid...5559707965164/

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
      It's the left that are doing this. You can bet Jack Dorsey has his hands in this.
      That's a SafeSpace alt, fyi.

Please put him on ignore. As you see, he's gumming up your thread with his typical talking points, cheerleading, and nonsense.

I've already reported it, but you guys all should too.

Comment

As to the topic of the thread...

It's great to see her go. She was completely clueless, and her stupidity was getting her people slaughtered.

The only negative could be if the Germans replace her with someone even more stupid. They are Europeans, so sadly that is a possibility.

Comment

Lol I skimmed through that Facebook post. The funniest part is Moore saying Sayoc's body is "grossly deformed" because he has muscles. That's hilarious fat pig Michael Moore calling someone's body deformed.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
            Lol I skimmed through that Facebook post. The funniest part is Moore saying Sayoc's body is "grossly deformed" because he has muscles. That's hilarious fat pig Michael Moore calling someone's body deformed.
            Ha ha ha!!

Comment

Good riddance, but she will look to inflict maximum damage in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by Zpar View Post
                The right-wing Twitter (named Gab) has been shut down, in what is perhaps a turning point for social media after the shooter became radicalized on there.

Can anyone think of any other ring-wing forums that are at risk of being shut down due to possibly radicalized members being given free rein?

Deliciously interesting news.
                ?????

what was it that had gotten him radicalized?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  ?????

what was it that had gotten him radicalized?
                  https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ate-real-world

Comment

it doesnt explain how he was radicalized.....

all it saying is the same parroting topic that mainstream media is using..... again but having no basis of what was it that made him radicalized.....

Comment

This ****** is really posting buzzfeed links as a source? Lmao reported for being an alt

Comment

Working...
                      X