• Originally posted by abracada View Post
    Who was celebrating 9/11?
    Here's a few...

https://youtu.be/3-GzAQWTsRI

Some in NJ...

https://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/20...ome_musli.html

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      First video looks very very fake!! Let’s say it’s true, a small number refugees who had their homes and land taken by Israel counts as laughing?????

Second link, residents claim there someone celebrating but no evidence of it?

Please provide concrete evidence of the Muslim community, leaders, nation leaders laughing about it as you claim.

Comment

First video looks very very fake!! Let’s say it’s true, a small number refugees who had their homes and land taken by Israel counts as laughing?????

Second link, residents claim there someone celebrating but no evidence of it?

Please provide concrete evidence of the Muslim community, leaders, nation leaders laughing about it as you claim.
        a police officer who worked on 9/11 and residents on the outskirts of Journal Square say they witnessed small pockets of people celebrating before the groups dispersed or were broken up by authorities.

At the same time, the inquiry provides the first credible indication of at least two modest celebrations, as described by on-the-record sources who say they witnessed the behavior.

When I saw they were happy, I was pissed," said Ron Knight, 56, a Tonnele Avenue resident who said he heard cries of "Allahu Akbar" as he shouldered his way through a crowd of 15 to 20 people on John F. Kennedy Boulevard that morning

Callers also flooded the 911 system with accounts of jubilant Muslims

A retired police captain, Peter Gallagher, said he cleared a rooftop celebration of 20 to 30 people at 6 Tonnele Ave., a four-story apartment building with an unobstructed view of Lower Manhattan, in the hours after the second tower fell

Some men were dancing, some held kids on their shoulders," said Gallagher, then a sergeant. "The women were shouting in Arabic and keening in the high-pitched wail of Arabic fashion

FBI agents took several residents of the building into custody

* Knight was one of two Tonnele Avenue residents who said they witnessed a crowd celebrating on John F. Kennedy Boulevard not far from Masjid Al-Salam, the mosque where Omar Abdel-Rahman, known as the "blind sheikh," preached before the 1993 World Trade Center bombing

Carlos Ferran, 60, who lives in the same building as Knight, said he was on his way to a liquor store to buy beer when he came across the gathering on the sidewalk.

Numerous people called police to report an exultant crowd on the roof of 2801 John F. Kennedy Blvd.,

Three additional officers who remain on the Jersey City force said they witnessed small groups of Muslim celebrants on Sept. 11,

...I would say the testimony of many police officers and citizens should qualify as evidence of celebration. And those are just the calls from within sight of where it happened

Comment

Who was celebrating 9/11?
          If You don't believe me, you can ask Muddassar Ahmed.

Many of those Muslims who celebrated on 9/11 have learned that we can’t fixate on Muslim civilian casualties at the hands of non-Muslims and look the other way when people of our faith, and in the name of our religion, kill innocents

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a7238081.html

Comment

a police officer who worked on 9/11 and residents on the outskirts of Journal Square say they witnessed small pockets of people celebrating before the groups dispersed or were broken up by authorities.

At the same time, the inquiry provides the first credible indication of at least two modest celebrations, as described by on-the-record sources who say they witnessed the behavior.

When I saw they were happy, I was pissed," said Ron Knight, 56, a Tonnele Avenue resident who said he heard cries of "Allahu Akbar" as he shouldered his way through a crowd of 15 to 20 people on John F. Kennedy Boulevard that morning

Callers also flooded the 911 system with accounts of jubilant Muslims

A retired police captain, Peter Gallagher, said he cleared a rooftop celebration of 20 to 30 people at 6 Tonnele Ave., a four-story apartment building with an unobstructed view of Lower Manhattan, in the hours after the second tower fell

Some men were dancing, some held kids on their shoulders," said Gallagher, then a sergeant. "The women were shouting in Arabic and keening in the high-pitched wail of Arabic fashion

FBI agents took several residents of the building into custody

* Knight was one of two Tonnele Avenue residents who said they witnessed a crowd celebrating on John F. Kennedy Boulevard not far from Masjid Al-Salam, the mosque where Omar Abdel-Rahman, known as the "blind sheikh," preached before the 1993 World Trade Center bombing

Carlos Ferran, 60, who lives in the same building as Knight, said he was on his way to a liquor store to buy beer when he came across the gathering on the sidewalk.

Numerous people called police to report an exultant crowd on the roof of 2801 John F. Kennedy Blvd.,

Three additional officers who remain on the Jersey City force said they witnessed small groups of Muslim celebrants on Sept. 11,

...I would say the testimony of many police officers and citizens should qualify as evidence of celebration. And those are just the calls from within sight of where it happened
            All nothing, show me the people arrested for dancing on the street?

Got people buying beer saying they saw someone laughing? Is that really your evidence?

Comment

Many of those Muslims who celebrated on 9/11 have learned that we can’t fixate on Muslim civilian casualties at the hands of non-Muslims and look the other way when people of our faith, and in the name of our religion, kill innocents

Who are these Muslims who celebrated?

Give me the evidence of it.

Comment

• Oh well sht happens huh. I personally do not give a **** and everybody in my circle especially by new Quwait buddy feels the same.

Stand up Quwait, stand up Palestine.

Comment

• That guy will be a hero to many

Comment

This may help you get out of this massive hole of BS and far right nazi mindset that you are digging and exposing yourself:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...new-jersey-ch/

Comment

All nothing, show me the people arrested for dancing on the street?

Got people buying beer saying they saw someone laughing? Is that really your evidence?
                      Dude, I've shown video and offered eyewitness accounts of the events. I'm really getting tired of beating you up and down this thread.

Move on

Comment

Working...
                      X