Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am so baked right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fidelina's anus had hair all over it. Hair and spit.

Comment

There's a sick fuck on here now who red the word "spit" and got semi from briefly visualizing the image.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
        There's a sick fuck on here now who red the word "spit" and got semi from briefly visualizing the image.
        I've been touching myself to your posts for years now. You sick boy.

Comment

You love seeing those light skinned Dominican wenches with the dark chocolate colored gash and anus regions. Reminds you of when they pucker open and close their flem-spat on shit-crack, making their gape drink the spit to produce "booty juice" and "dookie-water".

Comment

I made a man smoke crack in front of me and had a wench fix him vial after vial of booty juice. I don't know who sold him the drugs, but he was equally as addicted to the drugs as he was to black gape..

Comment

this thread is proof that your white, only white dudes say "I'm baked"

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I never played football.... I’m a Golden Bear, can’t wait for the big game... Cal vs Stanford.. Blue&Gold vs the Stanford Cardinals... on the 27th I arrive at SFO, my buddy max will pick me up, we will stop at a taco place in the Mission district... I think you beat up like 57 Mexican, and black guys there, on your way to your multi million dollar home in pacific Heights? Or Tiberon?

I’m sure your Kung fu skills are amazing..... like Slobberts you got a PhD! You burn cash to light your Cuban cigars, you got a license to kill...

Carry on.... so many bad azz guys...
                No one gives a fuck about your fellow dog fucking friend max and that stupid ass taco place you’ll go to. No doubt that gay cat of yours Johnny will take turns licking tacos off your balls

Faggots.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Baked? Now you want big Jew dong, and cawk nectar?
                  Why are you so obsessed with dick? A minute ago you asked me to send you my dick measurements. Now you want to show me yours?

You need help, dumb pedo dog fucking faggot.

Get a job you bum.

Comment

Working...
                  X