Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it's 2018. why can't voting be done from an app?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's 2018. why can't voting be done from an app?

i see a lot of ppl on my timeline brag about standing in line for crazy hours to vote.. why is that something to be proud of?

it should be as simple as downloading an app and submitting your vote. the numbers will then actually match the number of eligible voters in the country.

Oh man, you really want to hear the Dems compain when they lose that the app was hacked?

Comment

I agree 100%.

And I'll go one further. I think WE can vote on most of the sh^t congresses & senates are voting on at all levels so we could legit make government smaller. I don't wanna vote on idiots on I gotta trust will represent me like I hope they will. I wanna represent myself.

That was the whole reason we had representatives to vote on in the first place cuz a whole town, city, state or country couldn't represent itself. Now with current technology we can all represent our own opinions about a great many things that all are falling back on us anyway.

Fair play on their being a smaller % of the current government employees & representatives making bigger decisions, but we should be voting on all this smaller sh^t & steering the We The People ship for real for once.

Comment

J. Cole made a song about this. It's called Brackets.

Comment

Because it would be a complete disaster. Our government is absolutely horrendous at streamlining technical processes like that. Remember what a failure the Obamacare website was when it first launched?

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            i see a lot of ppl on my timeline brag about standing in line for crazy hours to vote.. why is that something to be proud of?

it should be as simple as downloading an app and submitting your vote. the numbers will then actually match the number of eligible voters in the country.

for this reason.....

it does not matter who you vote for..... it only matters who counts the votes

ballot checking is the only way to go, it should not be removed

Comment

The Russians will hack it and elect a ******.

Comment

I don't want every idiot who looks up what a celebrity said about a politician to just swap apps and put their vote in based on no other knowledge. You think ******ed celebs wouldn't just tell their fans to dl the app and vote what they tell them to?

Comment

Old people take voting serious and would hate to do that.

Along with online has been proven to not be safe.

Comment

Because jhonny would hack that app.

Comment

Working...
                    X