No announcement yet.

Bombs sent to Democrats *Updated* Bomber arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Couldn't have been anyone too bright, don't they realize these people don't check their own mail? Did they really think Soros or Barack would be walking out to their mailbox in their robe and slippers like Tony Soprano? They have staff who do that for them. Dumb.
    yea if they really wanted to get soros or obama, hang around for a bit at that pedo pizza joint in DC.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Lol.

Seriously, it wasnt me.

I dont advocate political violence.

With the Secret Service on it, I'm guessing we will see whose responsible fairly quickly.
      Some dude sent it to CNN office and we got an alert in our offices saying that another one of our office is .92 miles away from that building and to not go anywhere near the Time Warner Building in Midtwon NY

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Some dude sent it to CNN office and we got an alert in our offices saying that another one of our office is .92 miles away from that building and to not go anywhere near the Time Warner Building in Midtwon NY
        Oh man, you stay safe out there.

Comment

Yah i smell false flag

No reason for a concervative making all concervatives out there look bad close to midterm,

This is the dems october surprise
          Because Mueller not allowed to release anything before election

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Yah i smell false flag

No reason for a concervative making all concervatives out there look bad close to midterm,

This is the dems october surprise
            Because Mueller not allowed to release anything before election
            And not one bomb went off. C'mon.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Lol.

Seriously, it wasnt me.

I dont advocate political violence.

With the Secret Service on it, I'm guessing we will see whose responsible fairly quickly.
              We'll see someone blamed, probably the wrong person,(Trump) it seems like another stunt the left would pull before the midterms, (desperation) lets see how it plays out over the next few days.
              Last edited by Stebs; 10-24-2018, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Must’ve been the “Deep State”....

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  And not one bomb went off. C'mon.
                  A package sent to Mr Obama's office in Washington DC was intercepted early on Wednesday morning.

Another package intended for the Clinton's home in Chappaqua was also discovered, late on Tuesday
                  What a shocker, these bombs that were intercepted before making it to their intended destinations were not set off.

There really was only one bomb that made it anywhere that was not set off prior to being discovered.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                    We'll see someone blamed, probably the wrong person,(Trump) it seems like another stunt the left would pull before the midterms, (desperation) lets see how it plays out over the next few days.
                    ever since 2016, the vast majority of politically motivated violence are from left wingers. the mainstream media milked Charlottesville because that was the only incident that involved a trump supporter. 1 example vs dozens, and they report it as if it's equal on both sides. hillary clinton and eric holder were literally dog-whistling for this kind of thing just a few days ago, but CNN won't talk about that because it's trump's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Someone is super stupid. I'm sure they'll get caught.
                      Yea solid bet he'll be caught within a week or two. I'd take the under on two weeks.

I don't think you can blow up anyone important like this. If you wanted to merk a regular cat it seems to work doe. Remember a year or so ago some guy killed several people like this.

Don't be opening random packages from people you don't know, you didn't expect or that look sketchy my brothers & sissies.

Comment

Working...
                      X