No announcement yet.

Bombs sent to Democrats *Updated* Bomber arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Lol you're stupid. I'm not saying any of that. I'm all for the FBI doing their job and I hope they catch this nut no matter what side.
    I'm just pointing out the obvious. The lack of postage, the fact this is a fake bomb, the fact someone took pics of it, the fact it didn't go through a scanner for USPS, the timing. You know, facts that we can see.
    You should know by now I'm not a tin foil guy. I stay out of that **** on here. I do however find all this odd.
    I haven't said either party is involved either. Just pointing out what's known.
    That said you sure were fast to blame republicans without proof. So I guess it's ok for you to be the inspector but everyone else shouldn't say anything or they wear tin foil. Your way or the highway.

Btw I've posted that I willl respond to dialogue. Your on ignore because of your childish memes that you pull from Dem sites.
    What's there to respond to when you do that? It's just propaganda, anyone on either side can post that generic crap.
    bernie probably didnt even believe the FBI when they cleared kavanaugh....

but for some reason he trusts the fbi here.....

what a fuggin hypocrite

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      But he's funny, and easy
      I dont have him on ignore. I just laugh at his posts. Its the same old bashing every post about Trump supporters. Like thats going to change the way we vote or something LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        I dont have him on ignore. I just laugh at his posts. Its the same old bashing every post about Trump supporters. Like thats going to change the way we vote or something LOL.
        It just gums up the forum.

It's the same cheerleading and trash talk, over and over and over and over.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Here is that terrorist at a Trump rally. Probably one of the rallies where Trump was telling his supporters to commit a violent act against their fellow American for simply exercising their first amendment rights.

Protesting against dear leader will not be tolerated and will be met with brute force and violence

Trump was telling his supporters to commit a violent act against their fellow American for simply exercising their first amendment rights.

such as.....

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post

MAGAbomber
            not gonna lie looks a bit like juggernaut

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
              name those domestic terrorist and what was the reasoning behind them......

ill probably have to wait a while

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Did anybody notice the DoubleLeftHook sticker in the upper right corner of the middle window?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Comment

• It’s a question of the educated vs the uneducated. People easily duped vs those who understand how the world “works”. Most of what I see on here are those that are uneducated who have been manipulated over many years to believe in a false reality. After voting the rich elite into office guess who got the vast majority of the tax cut? Guess who will now need to work to 70 to pay for that tax cut for the rich? THINK. They gave away a portion of YOUR future to make the rich richer.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      Did anybody notice the DoubleLeftHook sticker in the upper right corner of the middle window?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
                      Damn, very well spotted!

Comment

Working...
                      X