Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$10 Billion Dollars or Ability to Go back in Time Once & Retain Knowledge of Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who wants to go back and change things isn’t happy with how their life turned out. I’m sad for you guys. Give me option A. Me with all the lessons learned and life lived. Just rich. And not putting what I’m thankful for right now at risk. The thought of a butterfly effect changing - however infintesimally - the course of my life and removing my daughter from it is just too much to bear.

Comment

If i can go back in time, No amount of money can top that ability. 10 billion is nothing compared to what time travel can do for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        If you had a choice between getting 10 BILLION dollars right now, or the ability to go back at any point in time and retain all the knowledge you have accumulated from present time to use when you go back in time,

which would you choose?

Option A - Get 10 billion dollars right now, tax free. In any form you want, gold, cash, stock options etc....

Or

Option B - ability to go back in time once. Retain all the knowledge you have accumulated from the future. you can go back in time as you are or you can go back in time physically at any age and still retain your knowledge and life experiences that you accumulated.

which option R U Picking?
        I’m 26. Base on my current knowledge it still ain’t easy nor assured that I’d get 10 billion if I go back in time. If you’re 55 years old and above you should probably opt for option B.

Early 20s and 30s I doubt 10 billion wouldn’t be enough to fix any mistakes you did. And that’s an age you can still totally enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
        X