Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Legalises Marijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a step in the right direction. The government shouldn't be deciding what substances grown adults can ingest into their own body. All drugs should be legal.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
      It's a step in the right direction. The government shouldn't be deciding what substances grown adults can ingest into their own body. All drugs should be legal.
      I use to feel strongly that way when I was younger, but I no longer feel drugs are that important. Whether or not they're legal, I prefer to stay clean.

There are more substantial things in life than getting high. I'm trying to stay on that discipline and wisdom tip and it's improved my life so much.

I read a chapter of proverbs daily. I recommend it for everyone and see if doesn't put you on the right path.

Comment

Legalization of marijuana is the best thing that ever happened to me. I smoke only top shelf bud now and the prices have gone down from when the dispensaries first opened.
        THERE ARE JOBS IN POT. Get on that ****. I have friends with computer degrees that work in the pot industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Ambivalent about this, marijuana isn't as harmless as it's enthusiasts claim it to be.

when you consider all of the benefits, like biomass, medicine to combat a serious opioid problem in the states at least, a safe alternative to alcohol, alternative to cigs, the huge benefit to the economy and legitimizing a market that exists regardless of whether you regulate iet, etc it's an easy decision. states in the US will have to make in on their own. cannabis is hysterically big business, it makes no sense at all to leave it unregulated and untaxed.

what's harmfull about cannabis? smoking is an inherently toxic delivery sytem for hte active ingredients, yes, but what else?

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
            Legalization of marijuana is the best thing that ever happened to me. I smoke only top shelf bud now and the prices have gone down from when the dispensaries first opened.
            THERE ARE JOBS IN POT. Get on that ****. I have friends with computer degrees that work in the pot industry.

i am not goign to talk about my involvement in the space here, but you are 100% correct. this weekend i'm goign to a mid sized convention center for a freaking cannabis expo. and it's not all stonebags, some of the most successful people i've met, and that's no joke, are getting into cannabis. last year i went to a conference put on by the biggest M and A law firm in boston. everybody was a player in other industries, i met a dude who handed investment portfolios in the hundreds of millions. dude handed hundreds of millions in biusiness, and he retired from that to come to the cannabis space! really!

it's not the wild west, lots of people are going to fail, but it's going to be one of, if not th ebiggest growth sectors of our economy in the next 10 years. mike, we're bigger than US steel.

Comment

you don't believe that, or you don't understand at all what you are talking about! almost no drugs are like cannabis where you bascially cannot OD. if you don't distill alcohol correctly you can go blind! if you don't label a vial of a drug correctly it can kill somebody! active doses of a lot of the medicines you take are in the micrograms! really!

you guys don't know what you're talking about where business and regs are concerned, and that's fine. just shush the F up and trust me when i say that it's a turrrible idea to deregulate all drugs, and you have no idea what that would involve.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                you don't believe that, or you don't understand at all what you are talking about! almost no drugs are like cannabis where you bascially cannot OD. if you don't distill alcohol correctly you can go blind! if you don't label a vial of a drug correctly it can kill somebody! active doses of a lot of the medicines you take are in the micrograms! really!

you guys don't know what you're talking about where business and regs are concerned, and that's fine. just shush the F up and trust me when i say that it's a turrrible idea to deregulate all drugs, and you have no idea what that would involve.
                Read my post, I said legalise, not deregulate.

Comment

Read my post, I said legalise, not deregulate.

you said all drugs should be legal. how is that not deregulating?

you wnat to be able to buy anyyting from cocaine to pennicillin in a store, correct? currently that is illegal! you need do go through a doctor,a nd if you dont or are fraudulent in going through legal channels, it's a crime punished by time in prison! and a lot of it!

making these drugs "legal" in the sense that you've described is far too broad. so i broke it down into small parts to demonstrate just how stupid it is!

Comment

Canada's revenues are fixing to rise, big time.

Comment

Good for Canada eh

Comment

Working...
                      X