Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video shows Florida politician shooting & killing a shoplifter (before the hurricane)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Sketchy, but if someone is trying to get past me with a hatchet & I got a gun I think its a solid bet Imma shoot them too.

Don't know the full context of the situation on this silent video doe & I didn't even see a hatchet, but f#ck man if you got a hatchet in your hand & coming at someone I think its not unreasonable that a mfer might take that as an aggressive approach & if its between me or you, you bout to die.
    That doesn’t matter if he guy was trying to leave the store and he prevented him from doing so

Comment

Sketchy, but if someone is trying to get past me with a hatchet & I got a gun I think its a solid bet Imma shoot them too.

Don't know the full context of the situation on this silent video doe & I didn't even see a hatchet, but f#ck man if you got a hatchet in your hand & coming at someone I think its not unreasonable that a mfer might take that as an aggressive approach & if its between me or you, you bout to die.
      Dude was obviously trying to escape and mega30 was right about you being fake

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        murder out of anger not self defense out of fear.
        You mean murder to try to get elected

Id elect to have him before a firing squad
        Last edited by maracho; 10-15-2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          Send his ass to jail
          Cant

That thief is dead I think

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            He's not going life and death over a $10 item. He's trying to flee from the guy with the gun because he doesn't want to be killed and because he doesn't want to go to jail.

A better question is what compels someone to shoot somebody over a $10 item or over any property. Unless you're a psychopath you have to reconcile murdering someone with some sort of justification.
            Dam they must have a lot of psychopath in the hood then lol

I grew up in Compton and Inglewood back in the 80s and 90s and fools were getting blasted over 10 dollars and other petty ****.

I remember my neighbor he was a black dude who wore a showercap and would always chill on his porch some Mexican day laborer stole a rake and a shovel from his home and he shot at him that Mexican dude ran like the wind and able to avoid getting hit.

For some people they don't play when it coems to their things man, personally I would NEVER shoot a non violent shop lifter ever this politician is wrong wtf he shot that dude cold blooded.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              I was waiting for you to say he caused it upon himself, and they are equally to be blamed, but i guess you have a dog in this fight, right?

Having said that, i agree that it is murder.
              what? lmfao you fools are just too hung up on race man, that what makes yall act so stupid and say stupid shit.

you think I give a fuck about this rican?

you think I give a fuck about that black dude?

I DONT.

I just speak facts, sometimes its in favor for the blacks and sometimes it not. That last post with the black dude I gave nothing but facts that explained why I thought what I thought, and here I gave nothing but facts why I thought what I thought, But you still get your feelings hurt over it cause your weak and lying to yourself with your "HE DINDU NUFFIN'" mentality. GTFOH./

Comment

One less thieving scumbag. Good riddance. Commish won't spend a second in jail.

Comment

That's why their are soo many gun related deaths in the USofA.
                  If that owner did that here in Australia he would be doing 10-15yrs no parole.
                  If the guy was just trying to get away without endangering the owner then the owner is culpable for manslaughter.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    That doesn’t matter if he guy was trying to leave the store and he prevented him from doing so
                    I can't tell enough about the situation from the video angle & the lack of sound thats why I said its sketchy & not necessarily criminal.

And like I said a mfer with a hatchet ain't even getting close to my ass if I got a gun. Dude woulda been shot in the hatchet aisle coming my way with that in his hands so I'm taking away points from this cat for waiting so long more than anything else.

Idk where some of you cats come from but a hatchet is a f#cking item that can f#cking kill you where I'm from & allegedly that was in this mofos hand.

Comment

Dude was allegedly shoplifting a hatchet. If a mfer come my way with a hatchet & I got a gun Imma probably shot the mfer to.

I can't tell much of anything in that quiet ass, sh^tty view video, but supposedly this dude had a hatchet & he was all up close to this mfer so I say game f#cking over.

If this mfer stole a sprinkler he'd be cool now or I could understand how it'd be wrong to have shot him.
                      Pandas imagine if that dude that got shot was a friend of yours or god forbid a family member do you think you would have the same view point.
                      Just have a think about that one and let me know.
                      I'm just interested if it would make a difference in your response and btw I'm not saying you are wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X