Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It really wasn’t necessary for her to go through the trouble of sending her dna to be tested to find out if she’s Native American or not. Could’ve just placed an open bottle of alcohol in front of her and see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      It really wasn’t necessary for her to go through the trouble of sending her dna to be tested to find out if she’s Native American or not. Could’ve just placed an open bottle of alcohol in front of her and see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        Lately a lot of basketball but lastyear a lot of soccer and MMA. I've also played a lot of flag football which is much more dangerous than that leotard and padding stuff that youre into. I've also been perfecting a lot of high speed baseball and gokarts. Then of course all the boxing and wrestling
        I played flag football so I know no contact is allowed. So it's a lot safer than the actual NFL.

Comment

Do they know you're a millitant atheist?
          No.

Slightly rude like yourself?
          I wasn't a rude high school. Got detained by the cops by association in high school though.

As in selling fruit or because the lady cop patrols your area? Was she also a schoolmate?
          No. She works with a former classmate of mine. Farming isn't my only job.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            I played flag football so I know no contact is allowed. So it's a lot safer than the actual NFL.
            Naw we literally knock the shlt out of each other. Kinda like that in soccer too

Comment

No.

I wasn't a rude high school. Got detained by the cops by association in high school though.

No. She works with a former classmate of mine. Farming isn't my only job.
              Oh what's your other job

Comment

Oh what's your other job
                Not gonna say.

Comment

Naw we literally knock the shlt out of each other. Kinda like that in soccer too
                  Why did you call it flag football then?

Comment

Why did you call it flag football then?
                    Because its official flag football with refs and everything. If your style had no contact what was your defence doing..lol?

Comment

Not gonna say.
                      Do you get paid?

Comment

Working...
                      X