Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    You said God gave you a good woman but you wern't compatible with her

Now you been saying God granted you with all kinds of farming abilities yet you have no concept of what a tree surgeon is and have no need for a tree garden
    Yeah. Tell me. What is a tree surgeon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
      I walked into something I had no clue about right after I'd had a smoke .. deleted my post once I saw how many pages this thread has, so you can disregard it entirely sorry mang
      No man. Feel free to discuss. It helps us all to get a clearer opinion on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadilac View Post
        I presented him with facts and for my effort he put me on ignore.
        Not surprising. That's what he does.

He also put me on ignore when I backed him into the proverbial intellectual corner.

Its sad seeing a human being openly ignore facts and data they dont like just to be team loyal to a political party that calls him "stupid".

Comment

• Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
          I don't even know what that means

I always laugh when I see Ice T though, he's a whole new shade of black

I know the feeling

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Yeah. Tell me. What is a tree surgeon?
            One who treats, heals, and performs surgery on trees and removes the sickly from the unsickly
            Last edited by maracho; 10-20-2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              You turning 1bad on me? It says there hired their first woman of colour but it didn't say they hired her because of that.
              It does to those who aint militant gaytheists

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Singled out after being hired but wasn't hired because of it.
              Uh she was hired many times after that degree

Comment

• Comment

• For the record, the nursing thing didn't work out because I have no credit for loans. And, in retrospect, it would've been a stupid decision to become that indebted, anyway.

I'm screwed, but it is what it is. I see the world's just one sick game, with everyone out for only themselves most of the time. I could probably be way more apathetic about my situation, but I'm the one who has to live it, so it still ends up sucking.

In some ways, I don't care. My ego finally let go of me, and the only thing I fear now is the suffering. As for the world, it can go f itself. I hope global warming finishes us off; we don't deserve to live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Americauna View Post
                    For the record, the nursing thing didn't work out because I have no credit for loans. And, in retrospect, it would've been a stupid decision to become that indebted, anyway.

I'm screwed, but it is what it is. I see the world's just one sick game, with everyone out for only themselves most of the time. I could probably be way more apathetic about my situation, but I'm the one who has to live it, so it still ends up sucking.

In some ways, I don't care. My ego finally let go of me, and the only thing I fear now is the suffering. As for the world, it can go f itself. I hope global warming finishes us off; we don't deserve to live.
                    Look on the bright side sunshine. You still have Siablo by your side

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                      Look on the bright side sunshine. You still have Siablo by your side
                      Siablo's doing fantastic here; I'm glad to see him being direct with all of you, discussing issues point by point.

At the end of the day, Warren is Native American, and the confusion brought by this issue really highlights the ignorance/racism prevalent in America.

A person doesn't have to be a high percentage of an ethnic background in order to have ancestors. DNA doesn't work that way. Simply put, without countless Native American ancestors, Warren would not exist today.

How so, you may ask? Well, her most recent family being heavily mixed with European DNA notwithstanding, even just one Native American ancestor automatically equates to thousands, if not more. As Siablo clearly pointed out, a Native American ancestor has parents, and those parents have parents, and those parents have parents, and so forth.

In my opinion, and as simple scientific fact, a person's DNA is their DNA. Percentages are merely superficial guides as to prevalence of the code, yet a person's entire body is influenced by these genes, no matter the percentage.

DNA testing has been a great discovery for me, personally, as I've discovered I'm all of the world in one person, pretty much.
                      Last edited by Americauna; 10-20-2018, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X