Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody reading the nonsense that you dimwits post would think that Harvard is a charity and Warren isn't one of the leading legal minds in America

Harvard isn't and she is

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
          After elementary school Bob Marley was educated at the Joe Higgs school of music school and his song says he had a problem with the education brainwashed such as your racist self. By the way, Bob's father was white
          What if his father was white? Let Bob tell, he rarely saw that womanizing bum.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              See it's not one of those things that can be confirmed so I can't directly say that it helped her. But if she checked the box herself on her college applications then she was at least TRYING to get an advantage.

Her detractors should just admit they were wrong because she is in fact, part Native American; but she looks delusional when she claims to be this or that and you have legitimate Native American representatives berating and disowning her.
              Those folks are even banning folks with same about of connection to them from being members of the tribe.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Why don't you stop dodging the question, with .0009% Native DNA, and 99.999% white European DNA, do you consider Elizabeth Warren a minority, the same way she considered herself one when she filled out her school and work apps back in the 80's and 90's?
                I will get to that but you have dropped a bombshell, that needs immediate answering. What minority DNA do you have?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  What on earth made Pocahontas think that it was a good idea to release her DNA test?
                  To get Trump to donate that million to charity but we know Trump doesn't honor his words especially when it comes to money.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I think she wanted to clear up this controversy before she announces her run for president. However, this PR stunt seems have backfired and made her look silly and disingenuous.

Question: I'm seeing a lot of memes on Twitter and elsewhere but are the late night talk show comedians making jokes about it?
                    I don't she will make it. She ruffled too many of those Wall Street folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                      Even CNN knows that Pocahontas ****ed up - https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/16/p...tas/index.html
                      (That claim is, based on available facts, untrue. There's no evidence that Warren was hired by Harvard Law School -- or anywhere else -- because she claimed minority status due to her Native American heritage.)

Comment

Working...
                      X