No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    A lot of broccoli onions garlic lettuce squash spinach kale peppers busslesprouts asparagus cauliflower beets carrots sweet potato etc etc

Come on You should know that its cruel and unhealthy to coop up chickens all the time. Mine are free range byt I got all kinds of predators so makes things more complicated. My dogs handle most of that problem but they're nuts too and like to go the extra mile in defending the crib

Hmm so you are growing your own veggies but not chickens which indicates have fatty arteries, especially when you said rabbits which have very little fat
    We have free range chicken here but their meat is very tough. So it has to be cooked for long or cooked in the pressure cooker.

No need to grow my own chickens. We have other folks who grow chicken at their home who we can buy from.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      We have free range chicken here but their meat is very tough. So it has to be cooked for long or cooked in the pressure cooker.

No need to grow my own chickens. We have other folks who grow chicken at their home who we can buy from.
      As I thought you and your arteries are "totally" full of shlt, hence the strict veggie diet

Comment

As I thought you and your arteries are "totally" full of shlt, hence the strict veggie diet
        How are my arteries full of sh**t?

Comment

How are my arteries full of sh**t?
          Full of fat because to lazy to "play" sports or raise chickens and to lazy to make a logical excuse not to play it raise chickens

Sorry but I cant sugarcoat when your health is involved

Comment

Full of fat because to lazy to "play" sports or raise chickens and to lazy to make a logical excuse not to play it raise chickens

Sorry but I cant sugarcoat when your health is involved
            Raising chickens aint burning any energy. Get the f**ck outta here with that lie. All you do is throw them grains and that's it.

Comment

Raising chickens aint burning any energy. Get the f**ck outta here with that lie. All you do is throw them grains and that's it.
              Um chasing chickens is a great boxing regime bur your even to lazy to raise them your way--all cooped up all day.

Comment

Um chasing chickens is a great boxing regime bur your even to lazy to raise them your way--all cooped up all day.
                The f**ck you chasing them for?

Comment

The f**ck you chasing them for?
                  They fly into their coop on their own but I sometimes need to get them in there when we leave with the dogs during the day and there are two who like to go where coyotes, minks, weasils opossoms hawks fox cats and coons prowl
                  Last edited by maracho; 10-24-2018, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• The funny thing is Ms Warren was a Republican during her teaching career at Harvard.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) told George Stephanopoulos Sunday that she left the Republican Party in the mid-90s because it was tilting the playing field in favor of Wall Street.

Warren has quickly become a populist hero to liberals. Stephanopoulos, host of ABC’s The Week, noted something in her background that “might surprise” her supporters: the fact that she has voted Republican in the past, and was a registered Republican in Pennsylvania from 1991 to 1996. Warren said she left the party after that because she felt it was siding more and more with Wall Street:
                    https://thinkprogress.org/why-elizab...-e78680711424/

Comment

The funny thing is Ms Warren was a Republican during her teaching career at Harvard.

https://thinkprogress.org/why-elizab...-e78680711424/
                      The funny thing is that Warren lied about her ethnic background to get a job.

Comment

Working...
                      X