No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    None. I only know about 5 atheists down here.
    That's a relief

Comment

You didn't introduce me to anything. Jamaica is full of fruits and spices.
      But I can tell I've provided a new motivation toward such goodness

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        The Cherokee had black slaves and members and ended up having lots of babies with them which they took with them to their reservations via the trail of tears

Now after all these years they want to kick the bn lack ones out..sounds crazy

Google is your friend
        Don't tell me that Google sh**t. That's not how you and I roll. When you ask for links I always give you so post a supporting link.

Comment

But I can tell I've provided a new motivation toward such goodness
          No. I have always been a fruit and natural foods lover. Look at my avi.

I notice you don't really comment on sports, what's up with that?

Comment

Don't tell me that Google sh**t. That's not how you and I roll. When you ask for links I always give you so post a supporting link.
            maybe later

Comment

No. I have always been a fruit and natural foods lover. Look at my avi.

I notice you don't really comment on sports, what's up with that?
              I'm mainly into playing them rather than watching and talking

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                It’s not 1%, it’s less than a tenth of 1% (0.09%).

And that was compared againts latin american samples, no actual native samples were used for the test.
                I know it's not 1%, i'm saying even a very small percentage is significant, I just used 1% as an example.

Anyway this is what I mean, I just found this on 23andme FAQ and it words it better than I did.

I know I have Native American ancestry, why doesn't it show up in my results?

If your most recent Native American ancestor was more than five generations ago, you may have inherited little or no DNA directly from them. The farther back in your history you look, the less likely you are to have inherited DNA directly from every single one of your ancestors. This means that you can be directly descended from a Native American without having any Native American DNA.
                But also, this is very true:

Throughout American history, people without a genetically Native American background have claimed Native American heritage for a variety of social reasons related to the shifting politics of race and indigeneity in the United States. As a result, many families without any genetically Native American ancestors have passed down stories about Native American ancestry. For examples, see this article or the book, Becoming Indian: The Struggle over Cherokee Identity in the Twenty-first Century, by Circe Strum.
                I've also heard of people discussing that white people claiming they have NA out of shame from what their ancestors did to NA's and African's in the past. So that second one is true.

Comment

I'm mainly into playing them rather than watching and talking
                  Word?

What do you play?

Comment

Word?

What do you play?
                    Lately a lot of basketball but lastyear a lot of soccer and MMA. I've also played a lot of flag football which is much more dangerous than that leotard and padding stuff that youre into. I've also been perfecting a lot of high speed baseball and gokarts. Then of course all the boxing and wrestling
                    Last edited by maracho; 10-23-2018, 12:01 PM.

Comment

None. I only know about 5 atheists down here.
                      Do they know you're a millitant atheist?

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Nah. Regular dudes. Actually the slightly rude ones back in school to be exact.
                      Slightly rude like yourself?

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Never went to the party. I priorities being full of energy at work instead. My friend wasn't so happy but next time.
                      As in selling fruit or because the lady cop patrols your area? Was she also a schoolmate?

Comment

Working...
                      X