No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Naw it's big news and for minority issues yet it seems she only goes to bat for h0mos and abortion sluts
    It was a non-issue for voters in Massachusetts and it is still now.
    Share a link showing it was a big issue for voters in Massachusetts because I have already shared one showing that it wasn't.

She goes to bat against corporate greed and corporate corruption.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Because she is always highlight corporate wrongdoing.
      FEC fillings first reported by the Washington Free Beacon show that Warren cashed two checks from Jonathan Lavine, the chief investment officer of Bain Capital, and his wife, Jeannie Lavine, worth $5,400 each. According to the Center for Responsive Politics, Bain Capital has spent more than $5.5 million on lobbying in the last decade.

Those same filings show Warren filling her war chest with $1,000 from Daniel O’Connell, president and CEO of the Massachusetts Competitive Partnership, an organization described by the Boston Globe as “the state’s most powerful business group.” Warren also took two checks worth $5,400 each from Lawrence Rasky, chair of Massachusetts-based lobbying firm Rasky Baerlein, and Carolyn Rasky, his wife.

When asked whether or not Warren would still accept that money if she had a chance to do it all over again, the senator’s office did not return for comment. It seems the senator wants to drain the swamp in Washington so long as she can still get that campaign money from local lobbyists back home.
      https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...s-theyre-local

Comment

It was a non-issue for voters in Massachusetts and it is still now.
        Share a link showing it was a big issue for voters in Massachusetts because I have already shared one showing that it wasn't.

She goes to bat against corporate greed and corporate corruption.
        oh yeah it was big news then but mostly because of her using it toward affirmative action which I already quoted for you and including her 1/32 claim she couldnt vack up

This time she comes up this more silly lines and just before election time

what corps she go after?

Comment

FEC fillings first reported by the Washington Free Beacon show that Warren cashed two checks from Jonathan Lavine, the chief investment officer of Bain Capital, and his wife, Jeannie Lavine, worth $5,400 each. According to the Center for Responsive Politics, Bain Capital has spent more than $5.5 million on lobbying in the last decade.

Those same filings show Warren filling her war chest with $1,000 from Daniel O’Connell, president and CEO of the Massachusetts Competitive Partnership, an organization described by the Boston Globe as “the state’s most powerful business group.” Warren also took two checks worth $5,400 each from Lawrence Rasky, chair of Massachusetts-based lobbying firm Rasky Baerlein, and Carolyn Rasky, his wife.

When asked whether or not Warren would still accept that money if she had a chance to do it all over again, the senator’s office did not return for comment. It seems the senator wants to drain the swamp in Washington so long as she can still get that campaign money from local lobbyists back home.
          https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...s-theyre-local
          Ah. Good drop.

Comment

oh yeah it was big news then but mostly because of her using it toward affirmative action which I already quoted for you and including her 1/32 claim she couldnt vack up

This time she comes up this more silly lines and just before election time

what corps she go after?
            You lost track. We were discussing you saying it lead to political gains for her. You haven't proved that.

The range is 1/1024 to 1/64. This issue will have no impact on her upcoming election.

Comment

You lost track. We were discussing you saying it lead to political gains for her. You haven't proved that.

The range is 1/1024 to 1/64. This issue will have no impact on her upcoming election.
              Dude quit using Big Lie techniques for hom0s. I mean you say you hate h0mos yet you always promote radical pro-h0mos

It most certainly paved her way then and now

I'm the one that showed you 1/64 but back in 2012 she couldnt back up her own 1/32 claim which was in your own article

What corps besides anti-abortionists did she go after Chic filet?
              Last edited by maracho; 10-21-2018, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Dude quit using Big Lie techniques for hom0s. I mean you say you hate hom0s yet you always promote pro-h0mos

It most certainly paved her way then and now

I'm the one that showed you 1/64 but back in 2012 she couldnt back up her own 1/32 claim which was in your own article

What corps besides anti-abortionists did she go after Chic filet?
                Red - lost me there.

Blue - you keep saying that but can't find a shred of support.

Green - No the Washington Post did.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts peppered Richard Smith with questions about the company's business, which benefits when consumers buy credit protection and monitoring services, something that tends to happen when they fear their personal information has been compromised.

"This breach has created more business opportunities," she said, after quoting Smith from a recent speech in which he said fraud was a huge opportunity for the company.

"Equifax didn't have a reason to care" about protecting the data, she said.
                https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/04/equi...th-warren.html

Comment

Green - No the Washington Post did.
                  What post number was it when the Washington post showed you that?

Comment

• Originally posted by cadilac View Post
                    what post number was it when the washington post showed you that?

Comment

Which page?

Comment

Working...
                      X