Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Embed this for me, please. I’m on my phone

https://youtu.be/-r0-TJB67AM
    I remember that episode and he has Black ancestors.

You don't even know your make up.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Do you ever act as an informant?
      I am not answering anymore questions on that. If you wanna ask her, come to her party.

Comment

Seriously. Even at 1/32 it’s almost mathematically impossible.

Unless I’m missing something here (understandably the bloodline can be skewed and diluted in various ways)

But let’s say 1 represents the full blooded relative and 32 represents the generations it’s handed down. Now let’s average every new generation at 20 years til birth. That’s 640 years. 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

Well, 1492 + 640 equals 2132. So unless grandma to the 32nd power found a way to come to America for some chief snout and then made her way back home. I ain’t buying it.

1/1024 forget about it.

Man, I am way too high right now.
        Oh I hear ya but like I said, he likes to argue.
        Man I wish I could get high. Just found out I'm allergic to pot ugh. One week clean. Sleeping has been rough without it.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I remember that episode and he has Black ancestors.

You don't even know your make up.
          Embed it, *******. Or face a permaban!

Irish, Scottish, German, Cherokee, African and who knows what the hell else. You know what that’s called,,, white.

That’s what happens when you’re so far removed from the motherland and intermixed.

Shieet, I’m just trying to jump in this rap game and get some reparations at this point. I mean, it is my birth right, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Man I wish I could get high. Just found out I'm allergic to pot ugh. One week clean. Sleeping has been rough without it.
            Wtf?!?!? That’s weak!!

How the hell did you find this out?

I bet your 1/1024 cut with some genome of people who are allergic.

Comment

Of course you and about everybody else which is because people gonna spray it and over store it and whatever else it takes to make that buck off new age drunks

Comment

Wtf?!?!? That’s weak!!

How the hell did you find this out?

I bet your 1/1024 cut with some genome of people who are allergic.
                Bahaha I needed that laugh.
                It has to do with my stomach and it slowing down the gut. I guess a lot of people are finding out now that it's legal and people are going to the ER with stomach issues.
                Yeah it's the only drug I've ever done and tried it a few years back for sleep. **** worked and I was sold. I put two and two together with my stomach issues and bam. Sux!

Comment

While it all sounds good. I’m skeptical to believe the Washington post as we all know who’s team they’re on. I wish this all would have been conducted by some sort of nuetral party.

Like trump should have swabbed her mouth himself and sent it off to...idk, New Zealand annonumously and the results then sent back to...Lavar Ball to read the results live on BBBTV.

Comment

I am not answering anymore questions on that. If you wanna ask her, come to her party.
                    You have a picture?

Comment

Bahaha I needed that laugh.
                      It has to do with my stomach and it slowing down the gut. I guess a lot of people are finding out now that it's legal and people are going to the ER with stomach issues.
                      Yeah it's the only drug I've ever done and tried it a few years back for sleep. **** worked and I was sold. I put two and two together with my stomach issues and bam. Sux!
                      Man, that sux. But yea, don’t fook with your stomach. Your intestines could start dying off and shit. Then you’re really screwed.

I wonder what active ingredient it is that you’re allergic to. And have you tried like lower % dosages? Sativa vs indica? You know the weed the grow now is hella potent. It could just be too high of levels.

Comment

Working...
                      X