Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bahaha MOST Americans have more Indian DNA than her!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      to enroll as a member of the Cherokee Nation, an individual must have had a direct ancestor listed among the more than 101,000 people enrolled on the "Final Rolls of the Citizens and Freedmen of the Five Civilized Tribes in Indian Territory" between 1898-1914, now known as the Dawes Rolls.

What has you baffled here?

You think you slick?

Go source the claims you made about Warren.
      What's your point. You need to explain. Right now you're just being random and incoherent.

Not hard to google. Quit trying to weasel out of the point you were trying to make but failing miserably at.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
          What's your point. You need to explain. Right now you're just being random and incoherent.

Not hard to google. Quit trying to weasel out of the point you were trying to make but failing miserably at.
          I made the point and cleared it up about the statement from the Cherokee tribe. So that's cleared up. I will not e helping you to understand until you source your claims for Warren getting jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Some folks said she never had any. This proved them wrong.

Comment

I made the point and cleared it up about the statement from the Cherokee tribe. So that's cleared up. I will not e helping you to understand until you source your claims for Warren getting jobs.
              You didn't clear anything up because you can't. What you posted has **** to do with anything being said here. So explain your point so everyone can understand.

Comment

Even democrats hates her coz this just tells that every whites can now claim theyre a minority
                Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 10-15-2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
                  You didn't clear anything up because you can't. What you posted has **** to do with anything being said here. So explain your point so everyone can understand.
                  Stay being slick.

Source the claim on Warren's job.

Comment

Nah. You are don't grasped there rules. There rules say your ancestor had to be registered with the tribe all along.

First, read this:

So you have people with Cherokee DNA who are not allowed to enter because their ancestors weren't on that 101,000 list. You got it now?

Go source you claims of Warren getting a job because of her Native American claims.

You have changed your username but remember how thick your head used to be.
                    Get over it, your beloved senator is a phony! She has about as much Native American DNA as I have Jamaican DNA.

What a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Get over it, your beloved senator is a phony! She has about as much Native American DNA as I have Jamaican DNA.

What a fraud.

Jamaican DNA? What's that?

Did she get the job because of her Native American claims?

She has Native American DNA so nothing wrong with that title.

Comment

Working...
                      X