Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Who else do they have, really?

Corey 'Spartacus' Booker?
    'Low IQ' Maxine Waters?
    Kamala Harris?
    'Creepy **** Lawyer' Michael Avenatti?
    Hillary?

Who do they have that can beat Trump?
    The creepy **** lawyer just lost a case to Trump. Breaking news.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
      The creepy **** lawyer just lost a case to Trump. Breaking news.
      Do what?!?!

Do tell........

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Do what?!?!

Do tell........
        Stormy Daniels Loses Libel Lawsuit Over Trump’s ‘Con Job’ Tweet

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/storm...225405070.html

Comment

It just happened theres not many articles on it yet.
          Last edited by ΣNΣMY; 10-15-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

The Cherokee Nation responded to the results of Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren's DNA test on Monday, arguing that “a DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship.” The response came after the Democratic senator revealed that, based on tests, she has Native-American ancestry “in the range of 6-10 generations ago.”

"Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said in a press release.

"Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation," Hoskin continued. "Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
              You trying hard to troll or just dumb as *****?
              Nah. You are don't grasped there rules. There rules say your ancestor had to be registered with the tribe all along.

First, read this:
              Further, to enroll as a member of the Cherokee Nation, an individual must have had a direct ancestor listed among the more than 101,000 people enrolled on the "Final Rolls of the Citizens and Freedmen of the Five Civilized Tribes in Indian Territory" between 1898-1914, now known as the Dawes Rolls. The Cherokee Nation is very strict about this, even keeping descendants of siblings of men and women on the rolls out of the tribe, as well as descendents of Cherokees who were living out of the area at the time the lists were drawn up in what was then Northeastern Oklahoma.
              So you have people with Cherokee DNA who are not allowed to enter because their ancestors weren't on that 101,000 list. You got it now?

Go source you claims of Warren getting a job because of her Native American claims.

You have changed your username but remember how thick your head used to be.

Comment

"b-b-but muh high cheekbones doe"

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  This whole debacle does make me wonder what my DNA results would look like
                  Do it. A few secrets might pop up. One did in my family.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Do it. A few secrets might pop up. One did in my family.
                      Ehh..... idk if I want my DNA being on file at some big business. Maybe if I can find a low key place that would do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X