No announcement yet.

Do you let random mfers use your phone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
    I heard about some person who set up a 1800 number that charged like $20 a minute...then asked random folk to borrow their phone. He would call the number pretending to talk to wifey for 2 mins and added $40 to his bank account. 10 strangers a day and you can make good bank.
    LOL solid lil scam I guess. I didn't realize numbers like that were still a thing.

But yea thats another reason I don't let mfers touch my sh^t. Idk wtf they could be doing along these sorta lines or if they could be swiping info off my phone or any other sketchy sh^t one could be doing with a personal item like a phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Imagine letting someone borrow your phone, and he just took a few c0ck pics, then gave the phone back and walked away quickly.

what a f#cking legend. dude borrows phone, takes pics of his schlong, and sends them to your wife / GF / mom and sister.

you'd become a celebrity overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        I heard about some person who set up a 1800 number that charged like $20 a minute...then asked random folk to borrow their phone. He would call the number pretending to talk to wifey for 2 mins and added $40 to his bank account. 10 strangers a day and you can make good bank.

**** bruh i'm in the wrong line of work

Comment

Working...
        X