No announcement yet.

earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Distance is the reason we can’t leave the solar system.

As for god it may very well exist. I just don’t believe in ***** I can’t see. The bible is the sole evidence of gods existence. I reject that. Until there is any else I’ll continue to rejects

I’m not one to believe humans are superior. In fact but for laws we are every bit as wild as a wild animal. We are in fact animals. We are the only animal species the kill each other for ****s and giggles. With laws in effect even.

I wish I knew how we were created. I know our universe started with the Big Bang. Math proves it. But what caused the Big Bang?? Right now I’d bet all my money that it wasn’t god...I bet if you were forced to wager all your money you would not place it on god as your answer either.
    did you see the Big Bang?? you said you dont believe in anything you cant see yet you believe that? and what is a big bang?? how can something come from nothing?? and who created the 1st particle?? JUST SAY YOU DONT KNOW

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Thank you thats all I asked for, also Buddhism isn't really a religion ,also that say 84.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
        Tremendous passage which basically means that if we dont get out and sweat for our food, then clogged arteries, diabetes, cancer and or whatnot is gonna turn us back into dust quicker than shlt..pun intended.

....and obviously unbeknownst to many a pseudoblogposter, all verified by real science
        Exactly, cursed is the ground for my sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Exactly, cursed is the ground for my sake.
          https://youtu.be/xPBd4XKUUCI

Yep and the woman, Adam, serpent and Satan all sinned and perpetually cursed together

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
            https://youtu.be/xPBd4XKUUCI

Yep and the woman, Adam, serpent and Satan all sinned and perpetually cursed together
            Excellent... brother siablo is willingly ignorant, that means stupid on purpose.

Whenever you own his azz, he’ll focus on the most minor misunderstanding, and keep harping on them.

It’s so funny, he needs to stop drinking that rum.

His dinosaur question is so foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Excellent... brother siablo is willingly ignorant, that means stupid on purpose.

Whenever you own his azz, he’ll focus on the most minor misunderstanding, and keep harping on them.

It’s so funny, he needs to stop drinking that rum.

His dinosaur question is so foolish.
              My thought exactly. After every swig he'd ask "you really believe humans lived with dinosaurs?" Then just before passing out, he starts sputtering some Afrocentrist Farrakhan crap---"but but but Neanderthals aint even human because they weren't black"

Just more of his same ol sad and disgusting reverse racism to keep his base troll spirits up.

Comment

Working...
              X