No announcement yet.

Uncovered Video Interview Reveals Obama Admit Heavy Drinking and Drug Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    ... when has Barack Obama been credibly accused of sexually assaulting anyone?

Neil Gorsuch went to the same high school that Kavanaugh went to, followed along the same path to where he was, and was never accused of anything.

Political ideaology is what it is (I think that he's wrong on enough things that I wouldn't have nominated him), but let's not be foolish and try to argue that, since Kavanaugh is an apparently **** human being, everyone else is also ****.
    Quit accusing me of saying things I didnt say. That said, there is quite a bit of evidence that Obama is bisexually permiscuous and that plus thuggary is a no brainer

Again, Kavanaugh's highschool sexcapades were bragged about by him in a Catholic yearbook so imagine what things we dont know. That said, Obama and Kavanaugh are both racist crony capitalists ethnocentrists willing to do all kinds of damage to this country and its citizens
    Last edited by maracho; 10-12-2018, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Kavanaugh was credibly accused of sexual assault, and openly refused to take any of the very simple political steps to clear his name.

Professor Ford directly said that Kavanaugh and Judge were both present, in the room, when the assault happened.

With his ****ing calendar in hand, why didn't Kavanaugh refuse to sit for his own polygraph, rigged or not? Why did Judge almost immediately go into hiding (with only a lawyer's statement of not having any recollection of anything to argue for him)?

Why did no one in his crew (Kavanaugh has regularly named his core five friends) come forward and affirmatively back a single word that Kavanaugh said?

Al Franken was removed from the Senate for ****'s sake.

Guess you've found a kindred spirit then in Kavanaugh, right?

they were not " credible " you mug

they OBVIOUSLY dug her up..... propped her up..... and lawyered her up..... after 40 years..... to smear Kavanaugh's appointment

how could you be so gullible ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        What exactly did Kavanaugh get caught in exactly? Some hoes with no memory who throw false accusations at him?
        my point is why is Obama being mentioned at all?

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Quit accusing me of saying things I didnt say. That said, there is quite a bit of evidence that Obama is bisexually permiscuous and that plus thuggary is a no brainer

Again, Kavanaugh's highschool sexcapades were bragged about by him in a Catholic yearbook so imagine what things we dont know. That said, Obama and Kavanaugh are both racist crony capitalists ethnocentrists willing to do all kinds of damage to this country and its citizens
          Lol, nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            And?

Dirty politics is & has been a part of "regular" politics for so long that you don't really need to mention it as part of the range of politics a entire political party is engaging in. Both sides play the dirty politics game & have been playing it well before the time anyone in office now got there.

Once you play that game you can't really complain about the other side doing it & get much sympathy cuz you've been guilty of the same thing. Its like laughing when you hit someone with a water balloon coming out of work, but b^tching & moaning when the same is done to you.
            Yes, politics has always been dirty business, but look at the response and support for Dr. Ford, from the media, Hollywood, Democrats, Universities, and Civil Rights Groups...they all rallied behind this slvt who was clearly lying about how she couldn't remember any small details, only that she had one beer and it was Kavanaugh who assaulted her. What gets me is the hypocrisy of half the country who supports this woman as a victim when she is from being a victim. This goes back to your thread about the dentists being wrongly accused and having their lives nearly destroyed in the process. How any women's claim of sexual abuse must now be taken as fact, without any supporting evidence or testimony. Dangerous times we're living in.

Kavanaugh was credibly accused of sexual assault, and openly refused to take any of the very simple political steps to clear his name.

Professor Ford directly said that Kavanaugh and Judge were both present, in the room, when the assault happened.

With his ****ing calendar in hand, why didn't Kavanaugh refuse to sit for his own polygraph, rigged or not? Why did Judge almost immediately go into hiding (with only a lawyer's statement of not having any recollection of anything to argue for him)?

Why did no one in his crew (Kavanaugh has regularly named his core five friends) come forward and affirmatively back a single word that Kavanaugh said?

Al Franken was removed from the Senate for ****'s sake.

Guess you've found a kindred spirit then in Kavanaugh, right?
            You're really hung up on this polygraph thing. Why didn't Ellison take one? Why didn't either of the Clinton's take one? Obama? Very selective memory you have. Franken? He was caught red-handed, there were photos of this miscreant sexually harassing women for years. His own party threw him under the bus! He was a liability. That same party is now protecting Ellison, Booker, and others. Look how long it took Democrats to finally turn their backs on Anthony Weiner. Alyssa Milano sat behind Kavanaugh during his testimony with the evil eye...yet in 2013 she declared how much she LOVED Bill Clinton! Another hypocritical phony towing the party line just like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Completely false.

There was no evidence whatsoever, so the allegations were by definition not credible.

Even the three witnesses SHE provided did not back her story up.

As to Kavanaugh I believe he offered to take a polygraph test, despite being under no obligation to do so.

There was solid evidence against Franken. Specifically, the picture of Franken grabbing that woman's breasts.

Dont resort to childish insults. When one does that, they've conceded the debate.

Argue using facts, sources, and logic, not insults.
              It's rich that, outside of his monthly calendar for that summer, no one in Bret Kavanaugh's circle has recollections of anything that happened that summer.

Take that for what it's worth, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                they were not " credible " you mug

they OBVIOUSLY dug her up..... propped her up..... and lawyered her up..... after 40 years..... to smear Kavanaugh's appointment

how could you be so gullible ?
                I didn't drink when I was in high school with any regularity (did have my first real beer after Turkey Bowl when I was 16, but wouldn't call myself a drinker at any point until freshman year of college), but you're an utter fool if you're backing the guy who has allegedly forgotten entire summers of what he was doing in high school, while also having been already shown to have lied about dumb **** that's already been debunked. Lol

Comment

It's rich that, outside of his monthly calendar for that summer, no one in Bret Kavanaugh's circle has recollections of anything that happened that summer.

Take that for what it's worth, lol.
                  Its moot.

The fact is that Ford cited three witnesses she said were there. All 3, including one she said was a lifelong friend, did not back up her syory.

Thus you have zero evidence.

It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    my point is why is Obama being mentioned at all?
                    To show the democrat's and the media's double standards perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      To show the democrat's and the media's double standards perhaps?
                      Perhaps? Hahaha you have to love the double talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X