No announcement yet.

Uncovered Video Interview Reveals Obama Admit Heavy Drinking and Drug Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Obama strikes me too much of a nerd for me to imagine him as a thug when he was a youth. Although the man does have sufficient skills when it comes to playing ball so maybe not a complete nerd.
    Lol yeah

If he was a thug, it would have shown at some point in the many years he has been under constant scrutiny.

Could you imagine someone like Adrien Broner pretending to be a nerd for >8 years?

Comment

So what???? I dont understand the point you are trying to make

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        For all the bluster that he put forward, Brett Kavanaugh, whether it would hold up in an actual court or not, absolutely refused any hint of being subject to a polygraph test, and not a single person could affirmatively corroroborate anything that he claimed to have happened or not happened.

Dance behind the CIA mumbo jumbo if you want, there was an easy way to dead all of this.

"I didn't do it, I was doing this during the summer in question, me and my four buddies can confirm that we were doing this during the summer in question, and I have no issue stating that to a polygraph or whatever".

Kavanaugh did no such thing
        She took a rigged polygraph rather a more neutral, official one. I’m not surprised you would beleive an obvious liar with an agenda, that’s pretty much what your entire party is made up of now. Hypocrites who rally behind Ellison and Booker who are abusers of women yet an entire party is silenced about it. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          We’re you trapped in a mine for the last two months while the nation came to a screeching halt over Judge Kavanaugh’s drinking as a teen?
          He's just doing what he does, superfan cheerleading.

Comment

So Obama had a normal teenage life. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              So Obama had a normal teenage life. Got it.
              So did Kavanaugh, did you get that?

Comment

So did Kavanaugh, did you get that?
                Dude you realize I'm 100% for Kavanaugh right? Did you read what I wrote in the Supreme Court thread? I can like both Obama and Kavanaugh lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                  Dude you realize I'm 100% for Kavanaugh right? Did you read what I wrote in the Supreme Court thread? I can like both Obama and Kavanaugh lol.
                  Sure you can be for both. I don't have a problem with Obama's drinking, weed smoking, or delinquency when he was a teen, I'm sure I did far worse. There's just too much hypocrisy when it comes to how we judge people and where their outrage is directed.

Comment

Sure you can be for both. I don't have a problem with Obama's drinking, weed smoking, or delinquency when he was a teen, I'm sure I did far worse. There's just too much hypocrisy when it comes to how we judge people and where their outrage is directed.
                    The public just immediately assumed that Kavanaugh was a rapist so they blew up the drinking thing since it was their only credible outlet left. Believe me I don't think most of those people really care about the drinking.

Comment

Why when a "REPUBLICAN" gets caught up in some dirt ya'll always try to bring up Obama?

Comment

Working...
                      X