Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamal Khashoggi, saudi journalist, murdered in Turkey by Saudis.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Okay. I here. Nothing should be done by Americans because he isn't American. Good thing some Congress members don't share your views.
    You got any proof bin Salman was behind this, or do you think you’re in a movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      You got any proof bin Salman was behind this, or do you think you’re in a movie?
      One of the suspects identified by Turkey in the disappearance of the Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi was a frequent companion of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman — seen disembarking from airplanes with him in Paris and Madrid and photographed standing guard during his visits this year to Houston, Boston and the United Nations.

Three others are linked by witnesses and other records to the Saudi crown prince’s security detail.

A fifth is a forensic doctor who holds senior positions in the Saudi Interior Ministry and medical establishment, a figure of such stature that he could be directed only by a high-ranking Saudi authority.

If, as the Turkish authorities say, these men were present at the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul where Mr. Khashoggi disappeared on Oct. 2, they might provide a direct link between what happened and Prince Mohammed. That would undercut any suggestion that Mr. Khashoggi died in a rogue operation unsanctioned by the crown prince. Their connection to him could also make it more difficult for the White House and Congress to accept such an explanation.

The New York Times has confirmed independently that at least nine of 15 suspects identified by Turkish authorities worked for the Saudi security services, military or other government ministries. One of them, Maher Abdulaziz Mutreb, was a diplomat assigned to the Saudi Embassy in London in 2007, according to a British diplomatic roster. He traveled extensively with the crown prince, perhaps as a bodyguard.
      https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/16/w...di-prince.html

Comment

Let’s just say I have my reasons to not fully trust the New York Times. A bit too convenient to have all his closest guys in Turkey at that time. Coincidence or totally dumb? The Saudis could have hired local turks to finish off Khashoggi and make it look like a random street robbery/murder. Know what I mean?

Comment

Let’s just say I have my reasons to not fully trust the New York Times. A bit too convenient to have all his closest guys in Turkey at that time. Coincidence or totally dumb? The Saudis could have hired local turks to finish off Khashoggi and make it look like a random street robbery/murder. Know what I mean?
          The report of them being there is from Turkey. Turkey those are the men who came there.

Yeah. I know your style. Well, I guess we will have to just sit back and wait on updates. Who said real life is boring?

Comment

The report of them being there is from Turkey. Turkey those are the men who came there.

Yeah. I know your style. Well, I guess we will have to just sit back and wait on updates. Who said real life is boring?
            I will have more flexibilty after the investigation is complete. I will pass the info on to Putin.

Comment

I will have more flexibilty after the investigation is complete. I will pass the info on to Putin.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Not going to lie, I got no idea why this is important..

Who gives a ****

Foreign reporter, killed in a foreign country, by foreigners... nothing to do with the USA..

Why are people more concerned about this, then bengazhi when an ambassador was killed?
                from what i gather, it's cause MbS purged the Saudis that had financial connections with the deep state (clintons, bushes etc.) and has a close relationship with president trump. that's why you got deep state scumbag john brennan talking **** about MbS way before this happened. they are salty as **** about him. and their deep state controlled corporate media all got the same memo.

pretty funny seeing the nytimes, washington post, etc. pretend to be real journalists again.
                Last edited by John Barron; 10-20-2018, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Trump should firmly tell bin Salman to cut it out. Just like Obama firmly told Putin to...

Comment

Trump should firmly tell bin Salman to cut it out. Just like Obama firmly told Putin to...
                    Mohammed bin Salman to be exact. Remember bin Salman means son of Salman and Mohammed has other brothers. Trump won't even do that because they got Salman's back.

Trump won't do a thing. We have to look to the congress and members from both sides are ready to implement sanctions.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X