Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamal Khashoggi, saudi journalist, murdered in Turkey by Saudis.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    How is exposing a tyrant stupid games?
    I haven't been here in a long time, reason for no reply... He knew everything he was doing was going to get him killed, he said God help us when he realized they knew what he was doing..Exposing a tryant is fine but you have to cover your ass, he failed in that regard and then traveled to their backyard..I know he went to Turkey and not Saudi but you no what I mean

Those are stupid games when you know what the consequences are and still continue on, games may not be the best word for this but he knew what he was getting into..

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
      I haven't been here in a long time, reason for no reply... He knew everything he was doing was going to get him killed, he said God help us when he realized they knew what he was doing..Exposing a tryant is fine but you have to cover your ass, he failed in that regard and then traveled to their backyard..I know he went to Turkey and not Saudi but you no what I mean

Those are stupid games when you know what the consequences are and still continue on, games may not be the best word for this but he knew what he was getting into..
      He went to the embassy for marriage documents. He did go for fun.

Comment

• Well said, Lindsey

Senator Lindsey Graham has said the relationship between the United States and Saudi Arabia cannot move forward until Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is "dealt with", without elaborating on what action he believes should be taken.
        https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...084608281.html

Comment

Working...
        X