Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamal Khashoggi, saudi journalist, murdered in Turkey by Saudis.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Spend the time to read your own links:

Yes, Jamal Khashoggi had many friends among the Muslim Brotherhood and, as his colleague David Ignatius reported days after his disappearance, had joined the movement himself as a young man before apparently shifting away from it later in his career. No one who knew Jamal at all is surprised by these facts, no matter with what lurid framing they are now “revealed.” Whatever sympathies and associations he may have had, they do not change the apparent fact that Jamal Khashoggi was kidnapped, murdered, and dismembered to silence his freedom of expression.
    So he shifted away, do you care now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I don’t get why people care this much about this journalist? I’m guessing here, but I think I read some fact/fiction paper about America doing similar things, just not at our embassy.

Russia gets rid of critics too.
      the deep state do not like mohammed bin salman so this was a golden opportunity to mobilize corporate media to attack him. it's selective and manufactured to get the public riled up per usual.

nothing will come out of this anyway. it's not like the US will go to war with Saudi Arabia or the Saudis will get rid of mohammed bin salman over this. just a bunch of hot air from deep state morons like john brennan and their MSNBC, CNN puppets.
      Last edited by John Barron; 11-17-2018, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        the deep state do not like mohammed bin salman so this was a golden opportunity to mobilize corporate media to attack him. it's selective and manufactured to get the public riled up per usual.

nothing will come out of this anyway. it's not like the US will go to war with Saudi Arabia or the Saudis will get rid of mohammed bin salman over this. just a bunch of hot air from deep state morons like john brennan and their MSNBC, CNN puppets.
        John, correct me if I’m wrong, but, don’t many countries get rid of dissidents?

Comment

John, correct me if I’m wrong, but, don’t many countries get rid of dissidents?
          Developed countries?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Developed countries?
            Good point. Very good point.

Comment

Good point. Very good point.
              You been dodging questions.

Comment

You been dodging questions.
                In time son, in time.. my time.. not yours.
                Let’s keep this thread on point. Shall we?

Comment

In time son, in time.. my time.. not yours.
                  Let’s keep this thread on point. Shall we?
                  Oh. I hope there comes a day when the only lying you do is in your bed.

On Jamal's killing, it's the way how it was done, overtly. He was tortured and murdered in the Saudi Embassy while his fiance was outside waiting.

Why didn't they just send someone to shoot him in a drive-by or a home invasion.

I believe Jamal really made MBS get in his feelings and MBS' feelings was seriously hurt. That's why a regular murder wouldn't have suited MBS. He wanted Jamal to feel pain.

MBS is a snowflake.

Comment

Oh. I hope there comes a day when the only lying you do is in your bed.

On Jamal's killing, it's the way how it was done, overtly. He was tortured and murdered in the Saudi Embassy while his fiance was outside waiting.

Why didn't they just send someone to shoot him in a drive-by or a home invasion.

I believe Jamal really made MBS get in his feelings and MBS' feelings was seriously hurt. That's why a regular murder wouldn't have suited MBS. He wanted Jamal to feel pain.

MBS is a snowflake.
                    I’ll send you green k for this... ^^^^^
                    Y’all know siablo and I go back and forth, but he got this right.

Gimme a good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by hogwash View Post
                      not directed at you personally

if people don't give shit about Khashoggi that's fine, but don't use the his connection to Muslim brotherhood as reason not to give fuck.

Especially when its used to smear the guy to protect Saudi purchases and funding. Between the two, Wahhabism is the biggest threat to the western world, through their recruitment and funding of terrorism.
                      well you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone in the US that will disagree with you. safe to say most Americans will agree that Saudi Arabia is on the level of North Korea and is responsible for funding terrorism around the world, including 9/11.

Comment

Working...
                      X